Berlin to Munich and Vienna Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,760
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Explore all the major sights of Berlin on a walking tour
- See the highlights of Munich old town
- Discover the beauty of Neuschwanstein castle
- Plunge into Vienna's romantic atmosphere
- Guaranteed departures
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- STSharonWritten on August 30, 20173.0 - Average
General Overview Overall, we had a bad experience with Discovery Nomads. It’s an absolute RIP OFF! The package is vague and inadequate with setting expectations and providing details. The only aspect we were satisfied with is that they really nailed... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Tom, I am sorry to hear that your train to Vienna was delayed and you couldn't get us on the phone. August is the busiest month for us and during some days there are long waiting times on the phone. Delays in train schedule happen sometimes and there's nothing we can do about that and it's not possible to take another train as all the trains to certain direction are stopped. Our departures are planed according to availability times for sightseeing and transportation. Though we are very flexible in making amendments and our customers can amend it according to their preferences. We do not plan any activities on the first and last days of the tour in order to allow customers to arrive and depart at any time and save on flights. We sometimes include free sightseeing tour in order to make our tours less expensive. And in this case the tour was chosen according to time schedule and english speaking guide, as most tours start at 9/10am and others are in German. Your calculation of the tour value is totally wrong. You got amazing hotels such as Melia Berlin and 25 Hours MuseumQuartier which cost more than 150 EUR per night, breakfasts at all hotels. Needless to say that transportation costs 90 EUR per person one train. Sightseeing tours include walking tours around the cities, train (not bus!) trip to Neuschwanstein Castle, guided visit Schönbrunn Palace. All these tours cost much more than you imagined. Again, we are sincerely sorry for any inconviences and hope you had a good time on your trip.With best regards, Discovery Nomads Team
- WMWILLIAMWritten on August 17, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
good hotels except for munich, but no transfers, onr tour only in german...a good, but not a great, experience.....
- RBRaymondWritten on January 13, 20174.0 - Good
Our tour was pretty good, we only had a couple of issues - the English speaking Tour Guide for the Market Waking to Tour in Munich did not turn up (money refunded without question) , the Walking Tour of Berlin while excellent knowledge wise (Dr.David was... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Raymond! Thank you for a great review! Discovery Adventures Team
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-3Berlin
- Day 3-5Munich
- Day 5-7Vienna
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Berlin to Munich and Vienna Tour
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdayFeb 26, 2019from Berlin7 DaysMondayMar 4, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$54USD $1,760
- WednesdayFeb 27, 2019from Berlin7 DaysTuesdayMar 5, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$54USD $1,760
- TuesdayMar 5, 2019from Berlin7 DaysMondayMar 11, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$54USD $1,760
- WednesdayMar 6, 2019from Berlin7 DaysTuesdayMar 12, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$54USD $1,760
- TuesdayMar 12, 2019from Berlin7 DaysMondayMar 18, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$54USD $1,760
- WednesdayMar 13, 2019from Berlin7 DaysTuesdayMar 19, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$54USD $1,760
- TuesdayMar 19, 2019from Berlin7 DaysMondayMar 25, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$54USD $1,760
- WednesdayMar 20, 2019from Berlin7 DaysTuesdayMar 26, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$54USD $1,760
- TuesdayMar 26, 2019from Berlin7 DaysMondayApr 1, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$54USD $1,760
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from Berlin7 DaysTuesdayApr 2, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$54USD $1,760
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 May 2019 the full payment of $1,760 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1760 for Berlin to Munich and Vienna Tour, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berlin (Germany)
- 505 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 355 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,760 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,023 tours in Europe
- covered by 395 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Berlin to Munich and Vienna Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Berlin to Munich and Vienna Tour