Esperance & Southwest Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 790
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +4 Destinations
- Western Australia
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Perth to Fitzgerald National Park
- Day 2: Cape Le Grand National Park
- Day 3: Stirling Ranges
- Day 4: South West Coast
- Day 5: Margaret River
- Day 6: Margaret River - Perth
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DBDavidWritten on November 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great experience and loved the trip. Was nice to cover a lot of kilometres and see some interesting things along the way. Enjoyed the early morning walks and well worth the early wake up. First time swag camping and it won't be the last. Good crew of people... Read more
- ABAnnaWritten on March 3, 20181.5 - Rather poor
I left the Tour after the second night when we stayed at Lucky Bay. I told the Tour leader this was because I wasn’t very well and I didn’t feel I wanted to continue the tour, however, although I wasn’t too well, that alone would not have caused me to leave... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewDear Anna, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We were very disappointed to read about your experience – weather is always unpredictable, but we make it a priority to ensure that no matter what the circumstances, our passengers always feel safe, secure and comfortable. It doesn’t sound like we succeeded in your case, and we would love the opportunity to more fully understand your experience as feedback from our passengers is essential towards improving all that we do. Please feel free to contact our Customer Relations team who will be happy to further address your concerns: email@example.com Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Intrepid
- MmargaretWritten on September 30, 20174.5 - Excellent
A great trip all round despite the weather tour leader great how he looked after everyone even us oldies would recomend it to anyone able to enjoy walking regardless of age.Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Margaret, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Receiving feedback from our passengers is great as it helps us to know where were meeting or hopefully exceeding expectations. We always share positive comments like these with our entire global team and you can be sure that they are very much appreciated. We’re delighted you enjoyed your time in Australia with us, hope to see you on another trip soon! Kind regards, Intrepid
- ACAndreaWritten on May 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip around the South West of Western Australia was incredible, I couldn't expect anything better, with such an amazing tour guide and surrounded by stunning landscapes and wild Nature. Thanks to Anna's knowledge and her intrepid spirit we had the... Read more
- JCJovanWritten on May 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anna is an energetic, cheerful tour guide who's very much enthusiastic about her job. She is warm, friendly and knows how to take charge of a big group.
- SBSamanthaWritten on May 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a fantastic time on our Secrets of Esperence tour! The bus journeys were long but our tour guide, An, kept us entertained with stories of her travels and interesting commentary on the landscapes and wildlife. The activities we did were fun, but An... Read more
- AJAaronWritten on May 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anna was our tour guide in Western Australia for nullabor travels secrets of esperance 5day/4night camping trip and done an absolutely fantastic job as due to weather conditions we could not make it as far as Esperance but that was ok as Anna showed us some... Read more
- EmilyWritten on May 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ana was one of the most passionate tour guides I've ever had! Full of knowledge and love for everything around her!
- JJacquelineWritten on May 11, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I did the esperence tour with Anna. Hands down best guide... she really went above & beyond to make the tour enjoyable for everyone.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this a camping trip? As I prefer a little luxury.
Yes, you will be camping in a tent throughout this trip.
Does this tour accept travelers over the age of 70 years old?
The age range on this trip with Intrepid isn't as strict as other trips and is more a guideline, so you should be just fine! As long as you feel you are physically able there should be no problem. The only companies that are strict in their age range are operators like Contiki and Topdeck, who have a youth specific product for 18-39. Any of the trips listed up to the 70 age range is more of a guideline than a rule.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Im an energetic person who never stops, I am excited about our great nature and animals which we can..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christina13th February 2019
Esperance & Southwest Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$20USD $790
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$20USD $790
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$20USD $790
- SundayNov 3, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayNov 8, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$20USD $790
- SundayNov 17, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayNov 22, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$20USD $790
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayDec 6, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$20USD $790
- SundayDec 8, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayDec 13, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$20USD $790
- SundayDec 15, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayDec 20, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$20USD $790
- SundayDec 22, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayDec 27, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$20USD $790
- SundayDec 29, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayJan 3, 2020to Perth10+ seats left$20USD $790
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Perth.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 August 2019 the full payment of $790 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $790 for Esperance & Southwest Adventure, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Perth (Australia)
- 290 km
- Wave Rock (Australia)
- 177 km
- Fitzgerald River National Park (Australia)
- 220 km
- Esperance (Australia)
- 366 km
- Stirling Range NP (Australia)
- 333 km
- Perth (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $790 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,369 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 97 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Esperance & Southwest Adventure
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers