Rila Mountain Cross Trek
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 67:41:51
- Age Range
- 14 to 60 year olds
- Soak in the untouched beauty of Rila mountain
- Visit stunning glacier lakes
- Stone figures by the society of the white brotherhood
- Explore Strashno Ezero the 'Scary Lake'
Start and end in Sofia! With the hiking & trekking tour Rila Mountain Cross Trek, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Sofia, Bulgaria. Rila Mountain Cross Trek includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Rather Poor
- MAMertWritten on September 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis has been my first time trekking in the Bulgarian Mountains. It was a last moment decision for me to make it to Bulgaria and had some doubts to go for a trekking above 2.500 meters and sleeping in a tent for a few nights as a fresher. In the end I can assure you that it is definitely worth it. It is a great experience to get out of daily issues and enjoy the amazing Rila Mountain. You will feel that you are alive! Also thanks to my experienced guides Alek and Vasil who are very professional and well prepared motivated me to make it to the peak of Musala and also enjoy the beautiful lakes. I have a very different mindset now that I can do anything and already impatient for my next trip with the guys from Macadam.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Transfer from Sofia to Panichishte - 3h
- Day 2: chalet Rilski Ezera – chalet Maliovitsa
- Day 3: chalet Maliovitsa – chalet Ribni Ezera
- Day 4: chalet Ribni Ezera – chalet Grunchar
- Day 5: chalet Grunchar – chalet Zavrachica
- Day 6: chalet Zavrachica – chalet Belmeken
- Day 7: chalet Belmeken – Belmeken sports center
- Day 8: Transfer from Belmeken sports center to Sofia
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Johanna30th January 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Sofia.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this MacAdam booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Rila Mountain Cross Trek, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and MacAdam will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for MacAdam tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rila Mountain Cross Trek via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rila Mountain Cross Trek