Rome to Milan Adventure Tour
- Tour Operator:
- Discovery Nomads
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Explore the huge St.Peters Basilica
- Walk along the Ponte Vecchio bridge
- Have a gondolas tour around Venice canals
- Shop on Via Montenapoleone in Milan
- Guaranteed departures
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Rome
- Day 2-3 Rome
- Day 4-5 Florence
- Day 6-7 Venice
- Day 8-10 Milan
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- JVJames· July 13th, 2019I was at the colosseum 45 min early, couldn't find the guide. No other your company knew who was conducting the your. I didn't know something was scheduled every day. I didn't have enough free time to see other sites, like the catacombsTrip date: June 2019
- DWDaniel· January 8th, 2018This was not an organized tour. Your advertising is misleading. This was an itinerary where we were left to our own devices to get from venue to venue, often without enough information. The one emergency phone number we tried was not in service.Trip date: December 2017
- Marini· November 12th, 2017My experience has been terrible!!!! If you want to have prearranges bookings ita best you do them your self. This is a super duper expensive way of booking hotels. I paid extra for double room. Cause my understanding i need to cover the extra space... Show moreDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Marini, The single supplement is a premium charged to solo travellers when they take a room alone. All rooms that were provided to you are Standard Rooms with queen or king size bed. You didn't mention that you're claustrophobic, neither sent any... Show moreTrip date: November 2017
- NNicole· February 18th, 2017Our trip was amazing, hotels and sightseeing absolutely top!Trip date: January 2017
- NNicole· January 3rd, 2017We had a great trip and visited so many beautiful places in Italy! Rome and Florence have a lot of interesting places to see and we learned a lot from our guides. Venice is absolutely amazing city, so romantic and views of the canal are stunning. Milan... Show moreTrip date: January 2017
- DFDellys· October 29th, 2016This is not a tour, but simply an expensive way of getting reservations for hotels and rail bookings with a very basic tour in each city. You are on your own from the beginning. Hotels, three of them four star and the fourth budget, were way out of... Show moreDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Dellys, Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear you experiences some problems on the tour! As you have missed a sightseeing tour in Rome as you couldn't find the guide (although who was waiting for you at the meeting point), we... Show moreTrip date: October 2016
- SSascha· October 7th, 2016Our tour was really great. The tour guides were always on time and helpful. The guides were always on time and it was easy to find them. The hotels were good and Hotel Moresco in Venice was by far the best. We really loved it. If we ever decide to go... Show moreTrip date: August 2016
- JJessica· October 4th, 2016We were travelling for the first time in Europe and we had an outstanding journey! Everything was as I had hoped for and we had enough time to travel and experience all the amazing cities in Italy. We stayed at amazing hotels, guides were nice and... Show moreTrip date: September 2016
- DDiana· April 7th, 2016We absolutely loved the trip, it was so comfortable to travel by train, just 2 hours or so and you arrive to another city! We had a lot of activities and took some extras too - wine & food tour to the winery near Florence was above and beyond any... Show moreTrip date: April 2016
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -20%Tuesday3 Aug, 2021EnglishThursday12 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,298$1,838
- -20%Wednesday4 Aug, 2021EnglishFriday13 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,298$1,838
- -20%Thursday5 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday14 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,298$1,838
- -20%Tuesday10 Aug, 2021EnglishThursday19 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,298$1,838
- -20%Wednesday11 Aug, 2021EnglishFriday20 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,298$1,838
- -20%Thursday12 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday21 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,298$1,838
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday17 Aug, 2021EnglishThursday26 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,298$1,838
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday18 Aug, 2021EnglishFriday27 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,298$1,838
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday19 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday28 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,298$1,838
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday24 Aug, 2021EnglishThursday2 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,298$1,838
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
- How do I get to Hotels?
- How do I meet the local guides?
- Is it possible to customize the tour and add a few other cities?
- Is it possible to add pre and/or post accommodation to the tour?
- Is there an airport pick up included for Discovery Nomads Tours?
- What does road trip adventure mean?
- What is the age limit for this tour?
- Is it possible to get a list of hostels or hotels for the tour?
- What does single supplement mean?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar