Rome to Milan Adventure Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,503
- Explore the huge St.Peters Basilica
- Walk along the Ponte Vecchio bridge
- Have a gondolas tour around Venice canals
- Shop on Via Montenapoleone in Milan
- Guaranteed departures
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- DWDanielWritten on January 8, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
This was not an organized tour. Your advertising is misleading. This was an itinerary where we were left to our own devices to get from venue to venue, often without enough information. The one emergency phone number we tried was not in service.
- MariniWritten on November 12, 20171.5 - Rather poor
My experience has been terrible!!!! If you want to have prearranges bookings ita best you do them your self. This is a super duper expensive way of booking hotels. I paid extra for double room. Cause my understanding i need to cover the extra space for a... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Marini, The single supplement is a premium charged to solo travellers when they take a room alone. All rooms that were provided to you are Standard Rooms with queen or king size bed. You didn't mention that you're claustrophobic, neither sent any special request in this regard. Nevertheless, we hope you enjoyed your trip and had a great time in Europe. Best Regards, Discovery Nomads Team.
- NNicoleWritten on February 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our trip was amazing, hotels and sightseeing absolutely top!
- NNicoleWritten on January 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a great trip and visited so many beautiful places in Italy! Rome and Florence have a lot of interesting places to see and we learned a lot from our guides. Venice is absolutely amazing city, so romantic and views of the canal are stunning. Milan was... Read more
- DFDellysWritten on October 29, 20162.0 - Rather poor
This is not a tour, but simply an expensive way of getting reservations for hotels and rail bookings with a very basic tour in each city. You are on your own from the beginning. Hotels, three of them four star and the fourth budget, were way out of the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Dellys, Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear you experiences some problems on the tour! As you have missed a sightseeing tour in Rome as you couldn't find the guide (although who was waiting for you at the meeting point), we nonetheless refunded you for the missed activity and you mentioned that the taxi expenses were covered. You received luxury hotels like Hilton and Sofitel which have their own transfers to the train stations and can be used to travel around the city which is convenient and free of charge. The tour is an independent adventure as written on our website meaning that you're travelling on your own without a group. The team sent you the documents 7 days prior the tour start date. We do appreciate your review and are always working on improving our tours to make them perfect for every customer. With best regards, Discovery Adventures Team.
- SSaschaWritten on October 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour was really great. The tour guides were always on time and helpful. The guides were always on time and it was easy to find them. The hotels were good and Hotel Moresco in Venice was by far the best. We really loved it. If we ever decide to go back... Read more
- JJessicaWritten on October 4, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We were travelling for the first time in Europe and we had an outstanding journey! Everything was as I had hoped for and we had enough time to travel and experience all the amazing cities in Italy. We stayed at amazing hotels, guides were nice and friendly.... Read more
- DDianaWritten on April 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We absolutely loved the trip, it was so comfortable to travel by train, just 2 hours or so and you arrive to another city! We had a lot of activities and took some extras too - wine & food tour to the winery near Florence was above and beyond any... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Rome
- Day 2-3 Rome
- Day 4-5 Florence
- Day 6-7 Venice
- Day 8-10 Milan
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michelle21st November 2018
Rome to Milan Adventure Tour
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdayJan 22, 2019from Rome10 DaysThursdayJan 31, 2019to Milan10+ seats left$542$2,045-27%USD $1,503
- WednesdayJan 23, 2019from Rome10 DaysFridayFeb 1, 2019to Milan10+ seats left$542$2,045-27%USD $1,503
- TuesdayJan 29, 2019from Rome10 DaysThursdayFeb 7, 2019to Milan10+ seats left$542$2,045-27%USD $1,503
- WednesdayJan 30, 2019from Rome10 DaysFridayFeb 8, 2019to Milan10+ seats left$542$2,045-27%USD $1,503
- TuesdayFeb 5, 2019from Rome10 DaysThursdayFeb 14, 2019to Milan10+ seats left$542$2,045-27%USD $1,503
- WednesdayFeb 6, 2019from Rome10 DaysFridayFeb 15, 2019to Milan10+ seats left$542$2,045-27%USD $1,503
- TuesdayFeb 12, 2019from Rome10 DaysThursdayFeb 21, 2019to Milan10+ seats left$542$2,045-27%USD $1,503
- WednesdayFeb 13, 2019from Rome10 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Milan10+ seats left$542$2,045-27%USD $1,503
- ThursdayFeb 14, 2019from Rome10 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Milan10+ seats left$542$2,045-27%USD $1,503
- TuesdayFeb 19, 2019from Rome10 DaysThursdayFeb 28, 2019to Milan10+ seats left$542$2,045-27%USD $1,503
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Milan is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 April 2019 the full payment of $1,503 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1503 for Rome to Milan Adventure Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Milan (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,503 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,272 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rome to Milan Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome to Milan Adventure Tour