Rome to Milan Adventure Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,642
- Explore the huge St.Peters Basilica
- Walk along the Ponte Vecchio bridge
- Have a gondolas tour around Venice canals
- Shop on Via Montenapoleone in Milan
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Train & Rail
- Rather Poor
- MariniWritten on November 12, 20171.5 - Rather poorMy experience has been terrible!!!! If you want to have prearranges bookings ita best you do them your self. This is a super duper expensive way of booking hotels. I paid extra for double room. Cause my understanding i need to cover the extra space for a partner i couldn't take. But in reality i was given all rooms as single room with aFrench bed(large single or a small double). Rip off! I did pay extra but was given all single room. This is a big rip off. I am clausterphobic and I want my space and treated fairly. I should taken advise wrote by lady who did this tour single and had bad experience. This is not a tour for single people.! I have called twice to tour radar +443334445387 twice with no one answering and a constant message saying all agent are busy.This is a dodgy tour.. Bewarn people!Show detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Marini, The single supplement is a premium charged to solo travellers when they take a room alone. All rooms that were provided to you are Standard Rooms with queen or king size bed. You didn't mention that you're claustrophobic, neither sent any special request in this regard. Nevertheless, we hope you enjoyed your trip and had a great time in Europe. Best Regards, Discovery Nomads Team.
- NNicoleWritten on February 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur trip was amazing, hotels and sightseeing absolutely top!Show detailed ratings
- NNicoleWritten on January 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe had a great trip and visited so many beautiful places in Italy! Rome and Florence have a lot of interesting places to see and we learned a lot from our guides. Venice is absolutely amazing city, so romantic and views of the canal are stunning. Milan was my shopping dream come true, I have never thought that there could be so many shops and the outlets are just wooowww! Hotels were very good and I honestly didn’t expect them to be so premium for the price we paid. Transport by train is pretty comfortable too and way to fast comparing to group tours by bus. Overall, we enjoyed our tour and already planning our next trip.Show detailed ratings
- DFDellysWritten on October 29, 20162.0 - Rather poorThis is not a tour, but simply an expensive way of getting reservations for hotels and rail bookings with a very basic tour in each city. You are on your own from the beginning. Hotels, three of them four star and the fourth budget, were way out of the city centres and necessitated taxis. In Rome alone we spent well over €150 getting from our hotel to various attractions. We will however give credit to Kate and her Australian team for managing to obtain our itinery 5 and 3 days respectively, not the promised 10 days, prior to our "tour". We were looking forward to meeting others on this "tour" , but be warned that you are on your own negotiating travel and sightseeing. Never again would we book through this company as it would have been much more economical to have gone through a travel agent and to have known hotels would have been in the city and exactly what sightseeing was included.Show detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Dellys, Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear you experiences some problems on the tour! As you have missed a sightseeing tour in Rome as you couldn't find the guide (although who was waiting for you at the meeting point), we nonetheless refunded you for the missed activity and you mentioned that the taxi expenses were covered. You received luxury hotels like Hilton and Sofitel which have their own transfers to the train stations and can be used to travel around the city which is convenient and free of charge. The tour is an independent adventure as written on our website meaning that you're travelling on your own without a group. The team sent you the documents 7 days prior the tour start date. We do appreciate your review and are always working on improving our tours to make them perfect for every customer. With best regards, Discovery Adventures Team.
- SSaschaWritten on October 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentOur tour was really great. The tour guides were always on time and helpful. The guides were always on time and it was easy to find them. The hotels were good and Hotel Moresco in Venice was by far the best. We really loved it. If we ever decide to go back to Venice, that's where we definitely would want to go. I was a little disappointed that we were sharing the gondola with another couple. I was expecting one boat per couple/family. Overall we enjoyed the trip. Thank you for your quick feedback to my inquiries and also organizing the tickets.Show detailed ratings
- JJessicaWritten on October 4, 20164.5 - ExcellentWe were travelling for the first time in Europe and we had an outstanding journey! Everything was as I had hoped for and we had enough time to travel and experience all the amazing cities in Italy. We stayed at amazing hotels, guides were nice and friendly. As we travelled by trains we had to find our way to hotels, but it was never a problem. I am very looking forward to come to Europe next summer!Show detailed ratings
- DDianaWritten on April 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe absolutely loved the trip, it was so comfortable to travel by train, just 2 hours or so and you arrive to another city! We had a lot of activities and took some extras too - wine & food tour to the winery near Florence was above and beyond any expectations! What an amazing view to the wine yards, small castles and Italians were so nice and we had a delicious lunch too! All hotels were from top brands and located close to the city center! Totally recommend to take this trip and Tuscany's wineries tour!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Rome
- Day 2-3 Rome
- Day 4-5 Florence
- Day 6-7 Venice
- Day 8-10 Milan
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 2, 2017
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
- October 2, 2017
How do I get to Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
- October 2, 2017
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Megan5th November 2017
Rome to Milan Adventure Tour
- Upcoming departures
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- TuesdayDec 19, 2017from RomeThursdayDec 28, 2017in MilanOur saving$131Price$1,773-7%USD $1,6428 spaces left
- WednesdayDec 20, 2017from RomeFridayDec 29, 2017in MilanOur saving$131Price$1,773-7%USD $1,6428 spaces left
- TuesdayDec 26, 2017from RomeThursdayJan 4, 2018in MilanOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,7208 spaces left
- WednesdayDec 27, 2017from RomeFridayJan 5, 2018in MilanOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,7208 spaces left
- SaturdayDec 30, 2017from RomeMondayJan 8, 2018in MilanOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,7208 spaces left
- SundayDec 31, 2017from RomeTuesdayJan 9, 2018in MilanOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,7204 spaces left
- TuesdayJan 2, 2018from RomeThursdayJan 11, 2018in MilanOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,7204 spaces left
- WednesdayJan 3, 2018from RomeFridayJan 12, 2018in MilanOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,7208 spaces left
- ThursdayJan 4, 2018from RomeSaturdayJan 13, 2018in MilanOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,7208 spaces left
- FridayJan 5, 2018from RomeSundayJan 14, 2018in MilanOur saving$44PriceUSD $1,7204 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Milan is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 March 2018 the full payment of $1,642 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1642 for Rome to Milan Adventure Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 244 km
- Milan (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,642 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,627 tours in Europe
- covered by 174 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rome to Milan Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,198 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome to Milan Adventure Tour