- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- CConnieWritten on June 18, 20183.0 - AverageGuide could not speak understandable English. Itinerary was changed or delayed without explanation resulting in shorter visits to 2 cities on the itinerary (Seville and Barcelona), not arriving to hotel till dinner.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid - Cordoba - Sevilla
- Day 3: Sevilla
- Day 4: Sevilla - Granada
- Day 5: Granada - Valencia
- Day 6: Valencia - Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona - Zaragoza - Madrid
- Day 9: Madrid
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Rather poor by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the single supplement compulsory? Is there a twin share option for solo passengers? Is there still availability? What is the group size and age demographic of this departure?
Even if this tour is popular with our solo travellers, there is a single supplement which is 590$ USD.
The groupe size would be between 30 and 40 person and there are passengers of all ages, but the average age would be around 50 years old.
Looking forward for your booking of this wonderful tour which is really appreciated by our customers.
The Wingbuddy Team
What is the average age on this trip?
The group size would be between 30 and 40 passengers of all ages, but the average age would be around 50 years old.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wingbuddy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Spanish Discovery, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wingbuddy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wingbuddy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 43 km
- Guadix (Spain)
- 340 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 304 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 256 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 274 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Spanish Discovery via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Discovery