South Island Mountain Bike Adventure
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 01:23:59
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Christchurch! With the bicycle tour South Island Mountain Bike Adventure, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Christchurch, New Zealand and 5 other destinations in New Zealand. South Island Mountain Bike Adventure is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 20 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
Other reviews about Adventure South:Write a review
- Carolyn and Rene's review about another Adventure South tour5.0 - ExcellentWe completed the Adventure South Marlborough Sounds and Abel Tasman Trails guided walking tour in Marc... Read more
- World Expeditions's review about another Adventure South tour5.0 - ExcellentI was extremely happy with the trip overall; great views, great accommodation, excellent trek leader = a very enjoyable ... Read more
- World Expeditions's review about another Adventure South tour5.0 - ExcellentTour guides where excellent, Well organised trip!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Christchurch to Craigieburn Ranges (Flock Hill Lodge)
- Day 2 - Craigieburn Ranges to Hokitika
- Day 3 - Hokitika To Lyell (Old Ghost Road)
- Day 4 - Ghost Lake Hut to Westport
- Day 5 - Westport to Hanmer Springs
- Day 6 - Hanmer Springs (St James Trail)
- Day 7 - Hanmer Springs to Christchurch
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Christchurch.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Adventure South booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for South Island Mountain Bike Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Adventure South will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Adventure South tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 585 km.
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 163 km
- Hokitika (New Zealand)
- 136 km
- Lyell (New Zealand)
- 37 km
- Westport (New Zealand)
- 45 km
- Reefton (New Zealand)
- 92 km
- Hanmer Springs (New Zealand)
- 112 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 819 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 56 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for South Island Mountain Bike Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,813 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours