Slovenia SUP Adventure (3 days)
- Our saving
- US $ 520
- Age range
- 12 to 50 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- SStephanieDohertyWritten on October 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was an amazing trip .I was so lucky to stumble across it as I searched the Internet to find something a little different for the 4 days I had in Slovenia. Spela is amazing and could not have planned a better way for me to Slovenia in her home country . I was new to paddle boarding and was willing to give anything a go. She catered the tour for me and really listened to what I wanted to get from the tour . We paddled all along the coast of Piran with a little coffee and lunch stop off and explored the town . She was also able to gave me great recommendations for hostels during my stay . I did a 3 day tour with her and we had so much fun. We also toured the famous caves and went to Soca Valley. It was great to get a tour by one of the locals as she knew all the best spots . We swam in the Bovec lakes and did some rock jumping into the freezing cold water lol. The tour allowed me to see Slovenia from a costal view and also a city view in Ljubjilana. I was even lucky enough to be able to join a bike tour which she recommended with watermelon bike tours Ljubljana. The tour was brilliant and the tour guide was great fun. Spela also introduced me to the 'Use it ' app and gave great resturant recommendations for the rest of my time in Sloevnia. Spela also offers SUP tours in lake bled which is undoubtably the most prettiest lakes I have seen . Like something from a Disney movie. This was an amazing experience . I loved everything , learned a new skill and made a great friend . #trysomethingneweveryday #sayyes #alwaysupforanadventure . Visited August 2016 https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g274877-d8520415-r426881542-Bananaway_Stand_up_Paddle_Tour-Portoroz_Slovenian_Littoral_Region.html#Show detailed ratings
- KMKatjaWritten on April 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe tour was great and amazing as instructors were amazing and very nice too.Show detailed ratings
- LukaWritten on April 5, 20165.0 - ExcellentI really enjoyed on 3 days SUP tour. Ljubljana is very unique because you paddle through the city center. It´s really cool to see a city from another perspecive. Second day we went to lake Bled. Magical lake with an island and stunning view of the surrounding landscape. You can see the alps also. Last day was time for sea. It can get a little choopy out there but it´s fun. Although slovenian coastline isnt´t that long, they have beautiful historical towns like Piran and Koper.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN LJUBLJANA
- DAY 2: BLED
- DAY 3: PIRAN
- Optional Extras
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding Tour in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Active Sightseeing Piran Slovenia with Standup Paddle Boards
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 1, 2016
Can I still join this trip even if I arrive late on Day 1?
That is not a problem actually. You can start a tour a day later if you want. We are quite flexible. So normally we have Ljubljana-Bled-Piran line-up, but if you will arrive late, you gave Bled-Piran -Ljubljana itinerary
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Ljubljana.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bananaway booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $520 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $520 for Slovenia SUP Adventure (3 days), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bananaway will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bananaway tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 102 km
- Piran (Slovenia)
- 93 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $520 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Slovenia SUP Adventure (3 days) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Slovenia SUP Adventure (3 days)