Best of Israel & Jordan Package from Tel Aviv
- Our saving
- US $ 878
- Tel Aviv
- Age range
- up to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SScottBrownWritten on April 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentPetra was awesome! Thank YouShow detailed ratingsAbraham Tours commented on this reviewDear Scott, Thank you for leaving us the great review. Best, Ariel
- NSNatalieWritten on April 15, 20183.5 - GoodA good mix of organised activities and free time. Would have liked to have had more time in PetraShow detailed ratingsAbraham Tours commented on this reviewDear Natalie, Thank you for your review and as always we take our customer feedback very seriously. Best, Ariel
- JJeffMichelsonWritten on March 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentNadir our tour guide was fantastic & he made the trip. We did the 2 day trip to Jordan & Petra. The bus rides are very long and it took a long time to get through security, but overall I would recommend the tripShow detailed ratingsAbraham Tours commented on this reviewDear Jeff, Thank you for your feedback. Best, Ariel
- VictoriaWritten on February 27, 20183.5 - GoodAs others have said before, these are a combination of day trips and experiences which are all run by Abraham Hostels. It means you aren't with the same people every day, and you have to be on the ball with your itinerary and know what you are supposed to be doing every day. Some of the day tours are 'self-guided' - a driver takes you to your destination, and leaves you there for a few hours. Sometimes they don't even know they have to pick you back up for return! Abraham suggest using their app for the self-guided tours - it's not particularly helpful, so take a guide book instead. The upgrade to a separate room is recommended, unless you want the full hostel experience. It's also really expensive to upgrade at the time, best do it beforehand. Abraham was good at changing the itinerary due to bad weather, and the 2 day trip to Petra is DEFINITELY recommended (I wish I'd done the 3-day trip).Show detailed ratingsAbraham Tours commented on this reviewDear Victoria, Thank for the insightful review. As always we take all of our customers feedback into account and we are always looking for ways to improve. Best, Ariel
- RERafaelWritten on February 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt was a wonderful trip. Very well planned by Abraham tours. Very knowledgeable guides. Definitely very good value for the money. I highly recommend it.Show detailed ratingsAbraham Tours commented on this reviewDear Rafael, Thank you for the kind review and great pictures. Best, Ariel
- RLRonaldWritten on January 24, 20184.0 - GoodA good 10 day trip from Tel Aviv with Abraham. There were a few transportation snafus but were quickly resolved and did not seriously effect our enjoyment. Be aware that this is a relatively bare bones tour in many cases, but Abraham/Tour Radar was upfront in what you get. We had a guided tour of Tel Aviv but were on our own to get the 2 miles to the start (walk, taxi..). Very good kibbutz tour that included guide, transport and lunch. Tour to Caesarea included transport, but no guide or admission fee included. Taken to Nazareth hostel afterwards and this is very different from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem- more like a boutique style hotel- best of the visit (my friend and I opted for a single rooms rather than dorms throughout, at an additional charge). There is a 5-7 minute walk uphill, with luggage from where the van drops you off in Nazareth. On that point, this tour is rated by Tour Radar as being good for guests up to 99 years old, but is not handicapped friendly, and there is a lot of walking/stairs involved. Transport but no guide in Capernaum, and you pay for lunch and admission to Banyas Reserve. Trip overnight to Jordan was one of the best- all inclusive including full time guide, transport, meals and admission fees. Petra was awesome as was the guide. Getting in and out of Jordan was an experience but the guide facilitated the process well. Have to pay approx $32 to get out of Israel, and approx $75 to get in/out of Jordan. Next back to Jerusalem, very good guided tour included but again had to get the 2 miles to the start of the tour on our own. On the day of the scheduled Masada/Dead Sea tour, there was some flooding and the tour was being modified in a way that did not suit me or my friend. We took instead a wonderful, all inclusive tour of the West Bank, excellent guide with lunch included. Highly recommen this but it is not part of the 10 day package. Though this tour was a more expensive option than Masada, Abraham did not charge us extra- kudos to them. Food throughout was generally excellent. Easy to mingle at the hostels, friendly travelers and nice atmosphere. I was surprised at the number of more "mature" folks at the hostels, good mix of people. I have taken tours with Road Scholar and Gate 1. This is a different type in that you are not with the same people/tour guide throughout. It is a collection of different tours, with transport and accommodations. This is not a luxury tour, go elsewhere if that is what you want, but a wonderful experience overall.Show detailed ratingsAbraham Tours commented on this reviewDear Ronald, Thank you very much for the insightful and good review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the package and I hope to see you soon. Best, Ariel
- MichaelWritten on November 13, 20174.0 - GoodThis program covers many of the most spectacular places in Israel and Jordan. Problems only arise through the press of massive tourism such as the impossibility of visiting the Temple Mount. Abraham hostels and tours are high quality for the price and staff are highly competent and helpful. Some fellow travellers do not on occasion match up with excessive noise during the night. Abraham could do more to encourage observance of the friendly quiet time notices.Show detailed ratings
- SMSureshWritten on November 12, 20172.0 - Rather poorBadly organised by the Abraham management. Less than 15 minutes for breakfast time on certain days. No breakfast time on other days. Wait everywhere for other vans wasting travellers time. Very little consideration on comfort and well being of participating tourists. Change itineraries and stops for some in the group while allowing others with original itinerary. Giving incorrect or mis-inform guests about local attractions, their times and means to get to those location. Daily schedule with either no activities or 13 to 14 hours travel time making everyone exhausted and less enjoyable tour. Insufficient free time or no free time to travellers to explore the sights on their own. We will be sharing our experience with full details on travel Web sites and talk to TourRadar after we are back home.Show detailed ratingsAbraham Tours commented on this reviewHi Suresh, Thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that you feel you missed out on breakfast time. There is an early start for some tours so on a couple of days you need to be up bright and early for breakfast before your tour departs. This is well explained on all of our confirmation material, which you mentioned to us you did not read because you assumed this tour would be the same as another tour you took in Egypt with a different company. I'm not sure which days you are referring to with 13-14 hours travel time, but this is not in our itinerary. Regarding the opening hours of the sites, you contacted us directly to complain that a receptionist at one of your hotels, after you finished the tour wish us, told you that the Temple Mount was open later than it was. I believe this was a minor miscommunication on a 12 day tour if this occurred and of course we're sorry to hear that the hours were not correct. We did our best during your trip as we interacted with you a few dozen times each day with questions or issues, to make you happy, as you thought you booked a different tour with a different itinerary and inclusions, and the few incidences where our staff or other guests complained about your conduct, we thankfully resolved as smoothly as possible. We trust you will enjoy your future travels and of course would love you to come back and experience the holy land again, and agree that it is unfortunate that you thought you booked a different tour and itinerary. Best, Luke
- PPPhebeWritten on October 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour is more like 8 separate day tours, which is not what I expected. It gave me the opportunity to meet different people almost everyday. It was nice and well organized. Sometimes I felt we crammed too much in a day and by day 9 I was so tired. Overall it is a best value way to get an overview of Israel and Jordan.Show detailed ratings
- TBTanjaWritten on September 5, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip was varied and insightful. We arrived a few days before and departed a few days after so had time to add on the super West Bank tour ( tamer was wonderful) as well as extra time in Jerusalem as o see the sights. Jordan was spectacular, a three day tour may have been better but Petra was truly spectacular. Raina our guide was a delight. Educated, open and without bias, highly recommended. Watch out for your he extra charges for entry, soon adds up! Masada is a jewel, as is most of the tour. Thank you for this opportunity, hope to join another tour sometime soon. TanjaShow detailed ratingsAbraham Tours commented on this reviewHey Tanja, Thanks so much for the kind words! We'll make sure to pass them on to the guides mentioned! We hope to have you with us again soon. Warm regards, Ktoret
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Tel Aviv - Arrival and Check in
- Day 2 - Tel Aviv City
- Day 3 - Mediterranean Coast - Kibbutz & Fishermen's Village
- Day 4 - Caesarea & Nazareth
- Day 5 - Galilee & Golan
- Day 6 - Jordan - Jerash and Amman (Jordan)
- Day 7 - Jordan - Petra
- Day 8 - Jerusalem - Old City Tour
- Day 9 - Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour
- Day 10 - Jerusalem
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 24, 2018
What are the optional excursions?
Due to this tour already being packed with amazing experiences, there are no optional excursions available for this tour.
- April 17, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
The final day of the tour is a departure day with no planned activities so you can leave at any time from the Abraham Hostel.
(Please note the ending hostel is subject to change until your final documents are released.)
- April 17, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of the tour is just an arrivals day which means that you can arrive at the Abraham Hostel in Tel Aviv any time during the day. (Please be aware that the meeting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.)
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gael10th February 2018
Best of Israel & Jordan Package from Tel Aviv
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Tel Aviv10 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$37USD $878
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Tel Aviv10 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Jerusalem6 seats left$37USD $878
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Tel Aviv10 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$37USD $878
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Tel Aviv10 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$37USD $878
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Tel Aviv10 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Jerusalem9 seats left$37USD $878
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Tel Aviv10 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$37USD $878
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Tel Aviv10 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Jerusalem9 seats left$37USD $878
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Tel Aviv10 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Jerusalem9 seats left$37USD $878
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Tel Aviv10 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Jerusalem5 seats left$37USD $878
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Tel Aviv10 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Jerusalem10+ seats left$37USD $878
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Israel and Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Israel and Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Israel and Jordan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Jordan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tel Aviv is the starting point and Jerusalem is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Abraham Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $878 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $878 for Best of Israel & Jordan Package from Tel Aviv, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Abraham Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Abraham Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tel Aviv (Israel)
- 56 km
- Maagan Michael (Israel)
- 3 km
- Jisr az-Zarqa (Israel)
- 2 km
- Caesarea (Israel)
- 42 km
- Nazareth (Israel)
- 29 km
- Sea of Galilee (Israel)
- 46 km
- Golan Height (Israel)
- 87 km
- Haifa (Israel)
- 53 km
- Acre (Israel)
- 30 km
- Rosh Hanikra (Israel)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $878 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,510 tours in Asia
- covered by 187 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of Israel & Jordan Package from Tel Aviv via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Israel & Jordan Package from Tel Aviv