Croatia - Dalmatian Coast Hiking Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,487
- +9 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Rather Poor
- BBobCadoganWritten on October 7, 20184.0 - GoodOverall our experience was good. The itinerary worked well for us and provided a decent variety of terrains and sights. All connections with boats and drivers went smoothly and our luggage was always on site on our arrival. We did opt for the guesthouses which after the one in Split were only adequate. All were well located and the hosts were friendly but they were quite small and we were not accustomed to the limited hot water supply. While the walking directions were very detailed we were not anticipating needing to spend so much time looking for markers (which some times were hard to spot). We also were not provided with a GPS as advertised. We would still recommend this tour and are happy we got to see this beautiful part of Croatia on foot.Show detailed ratings
- VVerneJusticeWritten on October 1, 20183.5 - GoodThe Islands are beautiful and the towns are fun to visit.Show detailed ratings
- DDavidTreatWritten on September 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentVery well organized tour. The maps, hiking directions and other information provided were excellent. Our tour guide did a great job with our orientation. Everything went without a hitch and we had a great vacation.Show detailed ratings
- PPaulWritten on September 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe trip booklet review by Stepan in Split was excellent. We were able to modify the daily plan to meet our interests. The restaurant recommendations were very hepful. Although expensive, the hotels were quiet and comfortable, particularly in Split and Hvar. In hindsight, we would have stayed one night on Brac, and another day on Korcula. All the baggage pickups and vehicle transportations were well organized. It was a pleasure to have you organize our first trip to this beautiful country. Paul Gauthier/Shari HogsheadShow detailed ratingsPure Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for taking time to send this; all our best wishes!
- PPPINERAGMAILCOMWritten on June 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentTeh guide, ythe place the roasShow detailed ratings
- BBarbaraMitchellWritten on May 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe had plenty of good information from Pure Adventures with detailed maps and walking instructions, a great itinerary, lots of options each day, and reliable transportation and luggage transfers. Wonderful trip!Show detailed ratings
- JJudySaraWritten on April 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentApril was a great time to walk - since the tourist season had not started it was very quiet and therefor relaxing. We liked that there were options available, and information to use if we chose not to finish the planned walk.Show detailed ratingsPure Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Judy for sharing! Glad you enjoyed quiet and relaxing time in Croatia, and glad you had a great Hiking tour!
- RNRaymondWritten on October 16, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe were on a self guided hiking tour of the Dalmtion Islands and coast including Split, Brac, Hvar, Korcula, and Dubronik. These locations were a good representation of the area, and varied enough to be interesting. Each had some unique quality. Our favorite was probably Hvar Town, the place we would most likely return to frequently. Meriden Ten was the local contact for our entire trip and they were the best we have ever encountered. Perfectly punctual, very flexible, and well informed about our trip and the little nuances of each locale. I would choose them at every chance. Although the hiking routes were not long, nor overly steep, the footing w as often very difficult and irregular and hiking boots with ankle support should be recommendedShow detailed ratings
- LLlindaWritten on July 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe had a WONDERFUL time! One of our very best family trips! We cycled about 60 kms a day. Had our bathing suits with us, jumped into the Adriatic when it suited us. Great hotel, food, wine, scenery. Friendly people.Show detailed ratingsPure Adventures commented on this reviewLinda ~ Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your trip! I love hearing that this is one of your very best family trips! Please let us know if you need anything in the future! Glad you had a great time.
- RRRichWritten on June 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy wife I celebrated our 15-year wedding anniversary by hiking around the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia through a self-guided tour brilliantly organized by Pure-Adventures travel company. It includes a thorough 7-day hiking tour, ferry tickets to various islands, some private rides to trailheads, hotel accommodations and breakfasts, all at a very reasonable price. This 7-day tour is completely self-paced and you can start any day of the year you want. It is arranged so you just do the hiking and they take care of the logistics. For instance, you hike on an island, sleep there, get up the next day, take a ferry to the next island to hike, and they move your luggage for you, and it is awaiting you when you finish your hike and go to the next hotel. You just need a day pack and water. Perfect! On Day 1 you meet with a local person contracted by Pure-Adventures. They will outline your tour, and provide a VERY detailed folder of documents outlining the tour, possible alternate routes and suggesting places to eat along the way. They also provide ferry tickets so you can get from island to island. They also provide transportation to trailheads on Hvar and to Dubrovnik after your hiking through the town of Ston on day 7. They also provide a Garmin GSP device, so you can stay on the trails—most of which are quite easy, but the some of which the Garmin comes in quite handy. Day 1 is hiking around the peninsula of Split, a beautiful and colorful main harbor town. Day 2 is hiking around the island of Brac, through Olive tree groves and small villages to the harbor town of Supetar. Day 3 is gorgeous hiking though the interior of Hvar, then dropping down to the fabulous coastal towns. Day 4 is kind of a much-needed respite in Hvar, where they suggest (wisely) that you explore the ancient castle above the city. The rest of the day can include some beach time and relaxation before the evening ferry to Korcula island. Day 5 is hiking around Korcula with a wide variety of views and scenes. Day 6 includes a ferry ride to Orebic on the mainland peninsula, a hike along the coast, then a ride to the town of Ston for lunch and hike along the famous “Great Wall” of Ston. Then a private ride to Dubrovnik, with a stop at a winery along the way! Day 7 is a day hiking around Dubrovnik and is pretty much self-guided all the way. Dubrovnik is beautiful, with lots of fabulous places to eat. Overall, I give this tour my highest recommendation. Great organization, great scenery, great food and a great value.Show detailed ratingsPure Adventures commented on this reviewThank you so much for sharing Rich! Glad to hear that you and Amy had such a great time. Such a fun way to spend your anniversary. Your photos are amazing! Thanks again for sharing!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split
- Day 2: Island Brac
- Day 3: Island Hvar – then lavender road
- Day 4: Hvar town and Island Korcula
- Day 5: Korcula - Marco Polo’s home
- Day 6: Seaman story from Peljesac and city of Dubrovnik
- Day 7: Farewell
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Croatia - Dalmatian Coast Hiking Tour
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$46USD $1,487
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Split8 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$46USD $1,487
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Split8 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$46USD $1,487
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Split8 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$46USD $1,487
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Split8 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$46USD $1,487
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Split8 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$46USD $1,487
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Split8 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$46USD $1,487
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Split8 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$46USD $1,487
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Split8 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$46USD $1,487
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Split8 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Dubrovnik10+ seats left$46USD $1,487
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $1,487 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1487 for Croatia - Dalmatian Coast Hiking Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 4 km
- Marjan (Croatia)
- 4 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 14 km
- Pakleni Island (Croatia)
- 65 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 6 km
- Orebić (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Ston (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,487 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Croatia - Dalmatian Coast Hiking Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia - Dalmatian Coast Hiking Tour