- US $ 5,295
- +5 Destinations
- Central Italy
Other reviews about Butterfield & Robinson:Write a review
- JohnThompson's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat hikes, great scenery, great food and accommodations, and fun people to travel with
- Ed Gelber's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentMy wife and I just completed a private tour of Australia arranged by B&R. The trip exceeded our expectations. I think ... Read more
- Mary Miller's review about another Butterfield & Robinson tour5.0 - ExcellentJust returned from Biking in Puglia. The trip was an experience of a lifetime. The guides, Irena, Eduardo and Glyn we... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Who travels with Butterfield & Robinson?
We appeal to travellers of all ages; singles, couples and families from all around the world. Although many of our travellers come from the United States and Canada, we also attract people from Brazil to Australia—and our North American trips have proven to be an ideal way for Europeans to discover the New World all over again. People choose B&R Biking and Walking trips for an active vacation that also stimulates the mind and palate. Our years planning Private Travel has attracted groups of all types; multi-generational families, corporate incentive gatherings, alumni groups. More than half of our clientele are repeat travellers, and another 25 percent join us at the recommendation of their friends.
What makes Butterfield & Robinson trips extraordinary?
Essentially, it’s everything we do; the things that make our trips unique, memorable and full of life-changing experiences. The B&R difference includes the best biking and walking routes in the world’s most incredible destinations. It’s having the smartest, most capable and all-around interesting people guiding our trips. It’s staying at exceptional hotels in every region, and having exceptional relationships with those hoteliers. It’s unique events and access to special spots that you’d find difficult, if not impossible, to arrange on your own. It’s amazing culinary experiences; state-of-the-art bikes (included in the trip price, of course); great wines at dinner; a water bottle that’s always full; route suggestions you won’t get in any guidebook; the B&R van turning up just when you need a drink, a snack, or a lift up that last hill.
Do I have to carry my own luggage or gear?
Nope. On a B&R trip, you never carry your own luggage. Everything you need during the day fits into your handlebar bag or a small daypack that you can bring on the walks. All other luggage is transported by local baggage handlers or the B&R van. Your luggage will be waiting in your hotel room when you arrive at the end of the day.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Florence6 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Florence4 seats leftUSD $5,295Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Florence6 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Florence4 seats leftUSD $5,495Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Florence6 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Florence0 seats leftUSD $5,495Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Florence6 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Florence4 seats leftUSD $5,495Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Florence6 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Florence4 seats leftUSD $5,295Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Florence6 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Florence4 seats leftUSD $5,295Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Florence6 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to FlorenceUSD $5,495Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Florence6 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Florence4 seats leftUSD $5,695Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Florence6 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Florence4 seats leftUSD $5,695Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Florence6 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Florence4 seats leftUSD $5,495Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Florence.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 February 2019 the full payment of $5,295 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5295 for Tuscany Biking, but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Florence (Italy)
- 76 km
- Montisi (Italy)
- 9 km
- Pienza (Italy)
- 39 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 19 km
- Radda in Chianti (Italy)
- 6 km
- Gaiole in Chianti (Italy)
- 37 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,295 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tuscany Biking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours