Ultimate Heli Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 3,814
- Discover the sweetest spots for heli skiing and boarding
- Enjoy the most incredible views in New Zealand
- Gaze at the starry night sky
- Access 11 different mountain ranges in Wanaka
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Ski, Snowboard & Snow, Adventure
Other reviews about Haka Tours:Write a review
- Alice Cox's review about another Haka Tours tour4.0 - GoodHad a lovely 3 days guide was great very professional and also friendly to join us for a swim. Also very organised right... Read more
- Derek Lum's review about another Haka Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentAwesome week snowboarding with a great crew!
- Chen Wang's review about another Haka Tours tour4.0 - GoodGreat Tour! Visited all the major ski resorts with a great group of like minded people!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Heli Arrowsmiths
- Day 2 Mt Hutt with Heli Upgrade Option
- Day 3 Heli Mt Cook
- Day 4 Mt Cook to Wanaka
- Day 5 Heli Wanaka
- Day 6 Treble Cone Back Country Tour
- Day 7 Queenstown
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Ultimate Heli Tour
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Christchurch7 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Queenstown8 seats left$118USD $3,814
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Christchurch7 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Queenstown10+ seats left$118USD $3,814
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Christchurch7 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Queenstown8 seats left$118USD $3,814
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Christchurch7 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Queenstown8 seats left$118USD $3,814
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Christchurch7 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Queenstown8 seats left$118USD $3,814
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Christchurch7 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Queenstown8 seats left$118USD $3,814
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Christchurch is the starting point and Queenstown is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $80 to confirm this Haka Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 December 2018 the full payment of $3,814 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3814 for Ultimate Heli Tour, but the deposit of $80 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Haka Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haka Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 90 km
- Mount Hutt (New Zealand)
- 119 km
- Mount Cook (New Zealand)
- 132 km
- Wanaka (New Zealand)
- 52 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,814 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,003 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 70 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ultimate Heli Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3,182 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours