Ultimate Heli Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 4,055
- Discover the sweetest spots for heli skiing and boarding
- Enjoy the most incredible views in New Zealand
- Gaze at the starry night sky
- Access 11 different mountain ranges in Wanaka
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Mini-coach
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Ski, Snowboard & Snow, Adventure, Discovery, Sightseeing
- Haka Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 Christchurch to Methven | Arrowsmith/Ragged Ranges/Palmer Ranges
Start point Main Reception, Rydges Latimer, 30 Latimer Square, Christchurch, Canterbury Region 8011, New Zealand 06:00
- Day 2 Methven to Mount Cook | Mount Hutt
- Day 3 Mt Cook
- Day 4 Mt Cook to Wanaka | Ohau
- Day 5 Wanaka
- Day 6 Wanaka to Queenstown | Treble Cone
Day 7 Queenstown
End point Main Reception, Millennium Hotel, Stanley st, Queenstown, Otago Region 9300, New Zealand 17:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MichaelWritten on August 1, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Incredible trip, not one thing disappointing about it.Review collected by Haka Tours
- JakubWritten on February 11, 20195.0 - Excellent
This trip has definitely been one of the best ski experiences of my life. I have skied all over the world, but I have been blown away by the beauty & the terrain in New Zealand. Haka tours made a great job putting this tour together and especially thanks to... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia ora Jakub! Thank you for joining us on this exceptional trip of a lifetime! We are so thrilled that you were able to join us last year. We hope we see you again!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- NZ Heli Ski Tour
- South Island Snow Safari Highlights - Haka Tours
- New Zealand's Ultimate Heli Snow Tour - Haka Tours
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gail30th September 2019
Ultimate Heli Tour
- SundayJul 19, 2020from Christchurch7 DaysSaturdayJul 25, 2020to Queenstown8 seats left$125USD $4,031
- SundayJul 26, 2020from Christchurch7 DaysSaturdayAug 1, 2020to Queenstown8 seats left$125USD $4,031
- SundayAug 2, 2020from Christchurch7 DaysSaturdayAug 8, 2020to Queenstown8 seats left$125USD $4,031
- SundayAug 9, 2020from Christchurch7 DaysSaturdayAug 15, 2020to Queenstown8 seats left$125USD $4,031
- SundayAug 16, 2020from Christchurch7 DaysSaturdayAug 22, 2020to Queenstown8 seats left$125USD $4,031
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Christchurch is the starting point and Queenstown is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 4 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 4 December 2019, a minimum payment of $80 is required to confirm your booking with Haka Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Haka Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Haka Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Haka Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Haka Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 90 km
- Mount Hutt (New Zealand)
- 119 km
- Mount Cook (New Zealand)
- 132 km
- Wanaka (New Zealand)
- 52 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,055 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,402 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 116 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Heli Tour