Portuguese Heritage Route
Start in Porto and end in Lisbon! With the historical tour Portuguese Heritage Route, you have a 11 day tour package taking you from Porto to Lisbon and through Porto, Portugal and 13 other destinations in Portugal. Portuguese Heritage Route includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I am single traveller, is there a single supplement that I can top-up for this tour?
Unfortunately, this tour doesn't have single supplement option.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Lusitania Experience booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Portuguese Heritage Route, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Lusitania Experience will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Lusitania Experience tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 747 km.
- Porto (Portugal)
- 46 km
- Braga (Portugal)
- 16 km
- Guimaraes (Portugal)
- 70 km
- Pinhao (Portugal)
- 132 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 70 km
- Batalha (Portugal)
- 15 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 29 km
- Alcobaca (Portugal)
- 26 km
- Obidos (Portugal)
- 49 km
- Mafra (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Portuguese Heritage Route via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,914 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours