Eyre Peninsula Overland
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 17:52:17
- Our saving
- US $ 555
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Adelaide! With the overland truck tour Eyre Peninsula Overland, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Adelaide, Australia and 12 other destinations in Australia. Eyre Peninsula Overland includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Mini-coach
- Physical Rating
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- James's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentJust the right amount of time for my schedule. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Hikes were just enough for me as I'm no... Read more
- James's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentFantastic experience exploring Kakadu, Litchfield, Katherin Gorge, and others. Our guide was fantastic and showed a pas... Read more
- Fruzsina Varga's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThe varied activities and informative walks.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Adelaide - Flinders Ranges National Park
- Day 2: Flinders Ranges National Park – Coodlie Park (Eyre Peninsula)
- Day 3: Coodlie Park - Baird Bay
- Day 4: Coodlie Park and Mikkira station
- Day 5: Port Lincoln - Port Neill
- Day 6: Port Neill - Adelaide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Eyre Peninsula Overland
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Adelaide6 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$215$770-28%USD $555
- WednesdaySep 19, 2018from Adelaide6 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$31USD $739
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Adelaide6 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$31USD $739
- WednesdayOct 17, 2018from Adelaide6 DaysMondayOct 22, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$31USD $739
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Adelaide6 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$31USD $739
- WednesdayNov 14, 2018from Adelaide6 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$31USD $739
- WednesdayNov 28, 2018from Adelaide6 DaysMondayDec 3, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$31USD $739
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from Adelaide6 DaysMondayDec 10, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$31USD $739
- WednesdayDec 12, 2018from Adelaide6 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$31USD $739
- WednesdayDec 19, 2018from Adelaide6 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$31USD $739
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Adelaide.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $555 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $555 for Eyre Peninsula Overland, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,646 km.
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 292 km
- Quorn (Australia)
- 120 km
- Flinders Ranges (Australia)
- 147 km
- Port Augusta (Australia)
- 326 km
- Baird Bay (Australia)
- 54 km
- Talia Caves (Australia)
- 11 km
- Lake Newland (Australia)
- 26 km
- Elliston (Australia)
- 149 km
- Port Lincoln (Australia)
- 18 km
- Lincoln National Park (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $555 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 828 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,813 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers