Eyre Peninsula Overland
- Our saving
- US $ 668
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Adelaide - Flinders Ranges National Park
- Day 2: Venus Bay
- Day 3: Mikkira Station
- Day 4: Port Lincoln
- Day 5: Lincoln National Park - Mt Remarkable
- Day 6: Mt Remarkable - Adelaide
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Tak Ha's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - Excellent
Good first timer glimpse of the best of Tasmania - so lots of greenery, mountains and small towns. Suitable for all ages with daily activities of varying difficulty to suit physical abilities/preferences. Plenty of Aussie humour to be expected from guide... Read more
- Katrien Schreurs's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - Excellent
Nice tour, very adventures. Liked the camping very much!
- Haylee Rokov's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - Excellent
Such a great tour! It involves a lot of driving, but that is the only way to see as many things as you do. The beaches were beautiful, and we luckily got to see animals in the wild! Chris is an amazing guide. He is so knowledgeable and helpful, and goes out... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Crystal4th July 2019
Eyre Peninsula Overland
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- WednesdayNov 27, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$24USD $786
- WednesdayDec 4, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysMondayDec 9, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$24USD $786
- WednesdayDec 11, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysMondayDec 16, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$24USD $786
- WednesdayDec 18, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysMondayDec 23, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$24USD $786
- WednesdayDec 25, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysMondayDec 30, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$24USD $786
- WednesdayJan 1, 2020from Adelaide6 DaysMondayJan 6, 2020to Adelaide10+ seats left$24USD $786
- WednesdayJan 8, 2020from Adelaide6 DaysMondayJan 13, 2020to Adelaide10+ seats left$24USD $786
- WednesdayJan 15, 2020from Adelaide6 DaysMondayJan 20, 2020to Adelaide10+ seats left$24USD $786
- WednesdayJan 22, 2020from Adelaide6 DaysMondayJan 27, 2020to Adelaide10+ seats left$24USD $786
- WednesdayJan 29, 2020from Adelaide6 DaysMondayFeb 3, 2020to Adelaide10+ seats left$24USD $786
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Adelaide.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 16 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 January 2020, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 292 km
- Quorn (Australia)
- 120 km
- Flinders Ranges (Australia)
- 147 km
- Port Augusta (Australia)
- 326 km
- Baird Bay (Australia)
- 54 km
- Talia Caves (Australia)
- 11 km
- Lake Newland (Australia)
- 171 km
- Port Lincoln (Australia)
- 18 km
- Lincoln National Park (Australia)
- 243 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $668 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,450 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 117 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 6,405 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers