Munich Springfest CAMPING
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 13:59:27
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Munich! With the coach/bus tour Munich Springfest CAMPING, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Munich, Germany. Munich Springfest CAMPING includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
Other reviews about Bus2Alps:Write a review
- Alissa Valentine's review about another Bus2Alps tour4.5 - ExcellentI had the unfortunate experience to almost break my ankle before arriving to Nice. Yet my trip guides were super accommo... Read more
- alyssa winkler's review about another Bus2Alps tour4.5 - ExcellentI liked that I didn’t have to plan anything out really and everything was done for me and I liked that everyone was supe... Read more
- Gioia Zitzlaff's review about another Bus2Alps tour4.5 - ExcellentGood trip except the breakfast was really pathetic and more time and places around Galway was needed
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Optional Activities
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2Alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Munich Springfest CAMPING, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2Alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2Alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Munich Springfest CAMPING via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours