St. Paddy's Irish Celebration
Start and end in Dublin! With the st patrick's day tour St. Paddy's Irish Celebration, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Dublin, Ireland. St. Paddy's Irish Celebration includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Thursday, March 15th: Welcome to Dublin!
- Day 2 - Friday, March 16th: Fairies & Guinness
- Day 3 - Saturday, March 17th: Paddy's Day!
- Day 4 - Sunday, March 18th: Tearful Goodbyes
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Main Page Video
- St. Paddy's Day Dublin
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Weekend Student Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for St. Paddy's Irish Celebration, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Weekend Student Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Weekend Student Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 0 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for St. Paddy's Irish Celebration via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours