Prague Weekend Adventure
Julie "I went on a Prague trip last year during the Spring, and our entire group had a blast. These guides are the coolest people I swear, but also are certified and as a local my guide had incredible stories and kept it fun. Prague is GORGEOUS and an amazing city, but my friends and I wouldn't have been able to experience it the same without WSA. They set up a packed itinerary with everything included (..."
- Explore Prague's Old Town
- Climb the famous clocktower
- Experience Prague's 5-floor club
- Wander the streets of Prague
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start and end in Prague! With the local guide tour Prague Weekend Adventure, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Prague, Czech Republic. Prague Weekend Adventure includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- TMTaitWritten on June 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur trip to Prague was one of the best travel weekends I've ever had. Not knowing too much about the city, it was nice having a guide to take us to all the popular spots, as well as some places most tourist don't get to see. Adi, our guide could not have been more helpful and friendly. He had fantastic restaurant suggestions and introduced us to great traditional Czech food. He took the time to learn the names of the kids in the group and talked to us about his experiences living in Prague while we walked from place to place. I would highly recommend this trip for anyone interested in one of the most historical cities in all of Europe (and cheap beer as well).Show detailed ratings
- SEShannonWritten on February 19, 20174.0 - GoodWSA did a great job in planning the itinerary to make for an amazing weekend! Good balance of free time and planned activities. Our tour guide, Adi, was friendly, fun and flexible who knew the city well which really set the tone! He even brought spray paint for us to graffiti on the John Lennon Wall! Going through WSA took the pressure off planning everything on your own so you could really enjoy the small amount of time you had. Would highly recommend!Show detailed ratings
- MMoniqueWritten on February 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went to Prague with WSA in February of '17. Yes, it was quite cold so some tips would be to where double everything (socks, gloves, etc.). Adi was a fantastic guide and you can tell he really wants everyone to have a great time. Every tour stop is strategic and the restaurants we went to were laced with food from Prague. I met some really awesome ladies this trip as well and made some new friends to hang with when we're stateside. I had a great time.Show detailed ratings
- JNJulieWritten on May 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentI went on a Prague trip last year during the Spring, and our entire group had a blast. These guides are the coolest people I swear, but also are certified and as a local my guide had incredible stories and kept it fun. Prague is GORGEOUS and an amazing city, but my friends and I wouldn't have been able to experience it the same without WSA. They set up a packed itinerary with everything included (other student companies don't include anything and cost basically the same, which is crazy especially for a student budget.) I actually ended up saving the most money and having 5x more fun by doing Prague Weekend w/ WSA.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- WSA's PRAGUE WEEKEND ADVENTURE ITINERARY
- Day 0 - Thursday: Optional Early Arrival
- Day 1 - Friday: Prague's Old Town
- Day 2 - Saturday: Lesser Quarter & Prague Castle
- Day 3 - Sunday: Dekuji!
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall, 60 years old4th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Prague.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Weekend Student Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Prague Weekend Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Weekend Student Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Weekend Student Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 0 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Prague Weekend Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Prague Weekend Adventure