Rome Weekend Adventure
- South Italy
- Visit the famous Colosseum
- Explore the Vatican Museums
- Taste true Italian pizza
- Explore the heart of Rome
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- KHKellyWritten on March 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentRhianne was the best tour guide I could have asked for! She was super nice and informative. She knew so much useful and helpful information about Rome and Roman history and provided us with the information that was interesting and worthwhile. She didn't overwhelm us with too much information and when she gave us the information, she made it fun! Rhianne really took us around the city so we could make the most of our time, since our flight was in early morning on Sunday. I learned so much about Rome but was having so much fun at the same time. Some of my favorite parts were going to dinner with Rhianne and the rest of the group and really getting to know everyone. She also was able to bring us out to a really cool area with lots of bars and great night life. I had an amazing time on this trip, thanks Rhianne! I would recommend this trip to everyone I know, it was 100% worth every penny! Thank Rhianne! :)Show detailed ratings
- MCMollyWritten on November 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentI loved this WSA tour! Rhianne was an amazing guide that felt more like a friend than a guide. She was so knowledgable about the history, the city, and the best places to go. The hiccup in accommodations was so wonderfully taken care of by WSA, they truly care about their travelers, and I could not be happier. I wouldn't have wanted my first experience of Rome to be any other way. We hit all the major highlights and monuments and hit some local hidden gems! The days were greatly planned out, long yes but not unmanageable, after all Rome in a weekend would be exhausting for anyone. The restaurants chosen for the optional dinner and the night off dinner were GREAT and I loved all the classic Italian food, they did not cater to American comfort foods and I LOVED that! I cannot wait to take another WSA trip!Show detailed ratings
- LHLindseyWritten on March 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentI went on the Rome/Easter weekend tour with WSA. Our guides, Andy, Rhianne, and Elena were all amazing. They are of the highest caliber in what they do and I was very impressed! Rome was insane during that week but the WSA guides were still able to show us the best of Rome and emerge us into the culture through amazing food and sights. I would not have been able to accomplish seeing as much and learning as much as I did if I had not gone with WSA. Going with WSA was the best decision I could have ever made! I HIGHLY recommend this company to any student looking for a fun, organized, and relaxed time while traveling through Europe!Show detailed ratings
- CCCrystalWritten on March 28, 20165.0 - ExcellentBy far my best weekend in Europe! The trip included SO much and we got to see everything in the city. Our hostel was great and convenient. The guides (Andy, Rhianne, and Elena) were so awesome. Got to sit at the very front for Easter mass, too! All of our meals were absolutely delicious. Definitely doing another WSA trip and bringing friends with me!Show detailed ratings
- ABAoifeWritten on March 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe first WSA trip that I did was Prague with Adi in July 2015 and this most recent one was Rome with Rhianne in March 2016. Both trips completely surpassed my expectations and were just so much fun. The WSA tour guides truly love sharing their chosen cities with the tour participants The itineraries are authentic and very comprehensive, you really get to see and experience so much. Were I to have visited these cities independently I never would have known to visit the places and locations off the beaten track that we were taken to. I look forward to doing many more WSA trips in the future and would recommend them to anyone!Show detailed ratingsWeekend Student Adventures commented on this reviewThank you so much for choosing WSA! Nothing makes us more happy or excited to hear that a tour member had a truly life changing experience because of our service. A weekend with WSA is something that you will always remember! We also look forward to having you on many more of our trips:).
- MDMartinWritten on March 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentHad a fantastic weekend in Rome with our tour guide Elena! She showed us all the sights and gave us plenty of fun facts about everything! Weekend was well paced and had plenty of time to see and do everything! Highly recommend WSA and Elena!Show detailed ratingsWeekend Student Adventures commented on this reviewThank you for the great review and nice comments, we will be sure to show Elena this review as it would make her very happy! We are super stoked that you enjoyed the weekend, and we hope to see you on more WSA trips :).
- SWSarahWritten on March 8, 20164.5 - ExcellentI had such a fantastic time with Elena this past weekend! She showed our group all around Rome and we learned so many tiny facts that just made the whole thing more fun. She led a great group and helped us all to bond and have a great time. Overall I would highly recommend this trip as well as any WSA because of how well run it isShow detailed ratingsWeekend Student Adventures commented on this reviewThank you so much for the kind words. We are stoked Elena did a great job, and we are even happier that you had an awesome experience and were able to bond with your group! We absolutely hope to see you on more WSA trips in the future:).
- MeghanWritten on March 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentElena was such a great tour guide. She was constantly full of energy and so helpful with answering questions and showing us all of Rome. She was nothing but positive and made the experience 10x better!Show detailed ratingsWeekend Student Adventures commented on this reviewWonderful, can't wait to pass this message on to her. It would be very happy! Glad the weekend was killer, and that you were well taken care of:). *Chin Chin.*
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- WSA ROME WEEKEND
- Day 0 - Thursday (optional early arrival highly recomended)
- Day 1 - Friday: Papal Rome
- Day 2 - Saturday: Ancient Rome
- Day 3 - Sunday: Tearful Goodbyes
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm 35 years old, does this tour have any age limit restriction?
This tour has a strict age limit requirement of 30 years old.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Weekend Student Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Rome Weekend Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Weekend Student Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Weekend Student Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 0 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rome Weekend Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome Weekend Adventure