Highlights of Central Dalmatia and Dubrovnik (from Vrgada Island to Dubrovnik)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 40:47:10
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Vrgada Island and end in Dubrovnik! With the adventure tour Highlights of Central Dalmatia and Dubrovnik (from Vrgada Island to Dubrovnik), you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Vrgada Island, Croatia and 9 other destinations in Croatia. Highlights of Central Dalmatia and Dubrovnik (from Vrgada Island to Dubrovnik) is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as transport and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Jamming Adventures:Write a review
- Alicia Yeung's review about another Jamming Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentHad a great experience on the one week trip with Jamming Adventures. Did not have much experience with kayaking or cycling, but am young ... Read more
- Goran Kozul's review about another Jamming Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent... swimming, the ride was fun, nothing technical with a few easy hills. Jamming Adventures is located in the best part of Croatian coast with many options for d... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Meeting Transfer from Zadar or Split airport to the Jamming Adventures' office
- Day 2 Vrgada
- Day 3 Bay of Podvrške
- Day 4 Kornati
- Day 5 Travel to Paklenica National Park
- Day 6 Krka
- Day 7 Free day
- Day 8 Starting with our next part of the tour
- Day 9 Exploring the exquisite Elaphiti islands of Lopud, Kolocep, and Šipan by speed boat
- Day 10 This day is set aside for enjoying and exploring the enchanting old city of Dubrovnik
- Day 11 Departure day
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vrgada Island is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Jamming Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Highlights of Central Dalmatia and Dubrovnik (from Vrgada Island to Dubrovnik), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Jamming Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Jamming Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 608 km.
- Vrgada Island (Croatia)
- 15 km
- Kornati National Park (Croatia)
- 67 km
- Paklenica National Park (Croatia)
- 105 km
- Krk (Croatia)
- 114 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 68 km
- Sibenik (Croatia)
- 203 km
- Lopud Island (Croatia)
- 5 km
- Kolocep Island (Croatia)
- 12 km
- Sipan (Croatia)
- 19 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Highlights of Central Dalmatia and Dubrovnik (from Vrgada Island to Dubrovnik) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours