Krakow Weekend Adventure
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
Michaela "I went on the WSA weekend trip to Krakow and it was everything I had hoped for! Everything was covered in that initial price -- the hostel, the transportation, the attractions, even some of the meals! The only things we paid for were flights, souvenirs, and sacks. Dawid, our tour guide, was wonderful, and he really paid attention to what we were interested in and wanted to do. Krakow was beautiful..."
- Lesser Poland
Start and end in Krakow! With the local guide tour Krakow Weekend Adventure, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Krakow, Poland. Krakow Weekend Adventure includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- GGabbyWritten on April 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis weekend tour in Krakow with Dawid as our guide was most definitely my favorite part of spring break. Dawid was extremely friendly and extremely knowledgeable about Krakow. It seemed like every two steps of our tour he had some sort of new legend or information to give us about Krakow. He also knew the best places to go for a student budget. Be warned: the food in Krakow is excellent and cheap and the portion sizes are probably enough to feed four people. At Auschwitz, we recieved a tour from one of their designated tour guides—something I’ll never forget. Krakow itself is a wonderful city with a lot of history and interesting stories to tell. It also has quite a nightlife. I definitely would do this tour / visit Krakow again in a heartbeat.Show detailed ratings
- KellyWritten on March 7, 20184.0 - GoodDecided to do a WSA tour since I wanted to visit Poland but didn't know much about it. Our tour guides, Dawid and Dominika were incredible throughout the entire weekend. They were extremely personable, fun, and attentive throughout the weekend. The guides really helped engage us in the Krakow/ Polish culture. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone looking to go to Poland for a few days.Show detailed ratings
- MMitchellWritten on February 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentDawid does a fantastic job of combining his extensive historical knowledge with a full tour of Krakow. He is also very flexible and willing to make amendments to the itinerary should the group want to do something else. Overall I and the rest of the group left very satisfied and would recommend this tour to any students planning a trip to Poland.Show detailed ratings
- TTaylorWritten on February 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentDawid was the most amazing guide EVER! He is a local and extremely knowledgable. The tour was very organized and provided all transportation (besides getting to/from Krakow). Very reasonable price includes transportation within the city, tour tickets, a polish dinner (which was delicious!!!!), the hostel stay, and an amazing guide. Hands down the best tour I have been on during my semester abroad. Highly recommend!Show detailed ratings
- RBRebecaWritten on March 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentDawid Kadziolka was an incredible guide; he had an extensive knowledge of the city and really looked out for everyone in the group. The guided tour allowed us to see all the major sights and we had two delicious polish dinners (not to mention the vodka tasting). I went for the history (this tour includes visits to the Schindler museum and Auschwitz), but I was pleasantly surprised by how gorgeous Krakow's Market square and the rest of the city are. If you want to learn from a local and have an unforgettable experience, I definitely recommend WSA!Show detailed ratings
- CFCatherineWritten on February 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentI went on the WSA Tour of Krakow in February 2017 and was amazed at how how beautiful the city was and how well the trip was planned. Krakow is a beautiful city, perfect for exploring alone, but better with a guide who can tell you all about the wonderful history. I arrived on a Thursday and was able to walk around by myself and discover some of the monuments. Then we met with our tour guide Dawid on Thursday night and he took us out to a local bar to introduce us to himself and the city. Dawid was both professional and personable. It was apparent that he was very excited to share his hometown with us American students and did his best to show us places that were "off the beaten path." As someone who went to Krakow to experience the history, I found it to be a well orchestrated trip. The tour started on Friday morning with a walk around the historic city and a look at some of the earliest monuments, churches and marketplaces. I think Poland can sometimes be underrated by American tourists, so it was really interesting to learn about Poland's rich history, especially seeing Wawel castle. Then the tour followed the history into the Jewish quarter, the former ghetto and then the Oskar Schindler museum. I felt like we could have used more time in the museum. It felt a little rushed. But the museum itself was curated well and helped add to the chronology of the historical weekend. The Saturday trip to Auschwitz was well planned and well curated. A somber, but necessary trip. The camp is about an hour and a half away from the city, so I'm glad I went with a tour guide, because I'm not sure how easy it would have been to find transportation to Auschwitz by myself. Overall, the trip was the perfect balance of well planned, but also flexible. Dawid did an excellent job of sharing all of aspects of Polish culture and history, while leaving plenty of room for our group to explore. He went above and beyond as a tour guide. I think Krakow is a hidden gem with plenty of beauty and history. I highly recommend visiting this beautiful city with WSA.Show detailed ratings
- SSarahWritten on November 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentWSA is the best way to get the most out of your weekends abroad! Krakow was my third tour with WSA (I did Amsterdam & Barcelona earlier in the semester, which were both amazing too!) and I had a great time. You just have to show up and they basically do the rest for you. The itinerary was well-planned out and included all the major highlights of the city. Krakow is a beautiful city and the tour is a perfect blend of history, culture, and fun! Our Polish vodka tasting was one of my favorite parts of the trip. Visiting Auschwitz was sobering, but a powerful experience. Dawid was a fantastic guide, knowledgable & funny. He went above and beyond to make our weekend special. As a solo traveler for the weekend, I made some wonderful new friends and had a blast exploring the city on foot. The hostel we stayed at was super close to everything which was really nice, however not all the beds had outlets and there weren't quite enough bathrooms for everyone there. It's a great deal though, as several of the meals are included and food/souvenirs are inexpensive in Krakow. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone!Show detailed ratings
- MMMichaelaWritten on June 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentI went on the WSA weekend trip to Krakow and it was everything I had hoped for! Everything was covered in that initial price -- the hostel, the transportation, the attractions, even some of the meals! The only things we paid for were flights, souvenirs, and sacks. Dawid, our tour guide, was wonderful, and he really paid attention to what we were interested in and wanted to do. Krakow was beautiful, and WSA is the best! I highly recommend it to anyone who has a free weekend in Europe.Show detailed ratings
- BBeccaWritten on March 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy Kraków weekend with WSA was unbelievable. It was never a place I thought I could go, but with Andy as my guide, I took on Poland. We went to Oskar Schindler's factory and toured the infamous Auschwitz, which was incredible and life changing. We saw Wawel Castle and the old Jewihs Quarter. I had an amazing weekend, and I can't thank WSA enough!Show detailed ratingsWeekend Student Adventures commented on this reviewAhhh the good old days with Andy as the guide:), that must have been something to see! Glad you liked the trip, and hopefully you get to come back to Europe. Cheers, and thanks for choosing WSA!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- WSA KRAKOW ADVENTURE ITINERARY
- Day 0 - Thursday (optional early arrival):
- Day 1 - Friday: Old Town & Kazimierz
- Day 2 - Saturday: Auschwitz Day Trip
- Day 3 - Sunday: Tearful Goodbyes
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 18, 2016
Is this tour available in late September?
Currently we do not have our dates finalized yet for September trips. These will be finalized over the next few weeks.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Krakow.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Weekend Student Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Krakow Weekend Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Weekend Student Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Weekend Student Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Krakow (Poland)
- 0 km
- Krakow (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Krakow Weekend Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Krakow Weekend Adventure