Krakow Weekend Adventure
- Lesser Poland
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- GGabbyWritten on April 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This weekend tour in Krakow with Dawid as our guide was most definitely my favorite part of spring break. Dawid was extremely friendly and extremely knowledgeable about Krakow. It seemed like every two steps of our tour he had some sort of new legend or... Read more
- KellyWritten on March 7, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Decided to do a WSA tour since I wanted to visit Poland but didn't know much about it. Our tour guides, Dawid and Dominika were incredible throughout the entire weekend. They were extremely personable, fun, and attentive throughout the weekend. The guides... Read more
- MMitchellWritten on February 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Dawid does a fantastic job of combining his extensive historical knowledge with a full tour of Krakow. He is also very flexible and willing to make amendments to the itinerary should the group want to do something else. Overall I and the rest of the group... Read more
- TTaylorWritten on February 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Dawid was the most amazing guide EVER! He is a local and extremely knowledgable. The tour was very organized and provided all transportation (besides getting to/from Krakow). Very reasonable price includes transportation within the city, tour tickets, a... Read more
- BOBreWritten on November 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was excited to visit Poland simply for the history, but was blown away by the city. It is definitely at the top of my list for favorite places I've visited and WSA and our tour guide David, is without a doubt the reason why. David was an excellent guide,... Read more
- RBRebecaWritten on March 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Dawid Kadziolka was an incredible guide; he had an extensive knowledge of the city and really looked out for everyone in the group. The guided tour allowed us to see all the major sights and we had two delicious polish dinners (not to mention the vodka... Read more
- CFCatherineWritten on February 22, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went on the WSA Tour of Krakow in February 2017 and was amazed at how how beautiful the city was and how well the trip was planned. Krakow is a beautiful city, perfect for exploring alone, but better with a guide who can tell you all about the wonderful... Read more
- SSarahWritten on November 14, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
WSA is the best way to get the most out of your weekends abroad! Krakow was my third tour with WSA (I did Amsterdam & Barcelona earlier in the semester, which were both amazing too!) and I had a great time. You just have to show up and they basically do the... Read more
- MMMichaelaWritten on June 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went on the WSA weekend trip to Krakow and it was everything I had hoped for! Everything was covered in that initial price -- the hostel, the transportation, the attractions, even some of the meals! The only things we paid for were flights, souvenirs, and... Read more
- BBeccaWritten on March 23, 20165.0 - Excellent
My Kraków weekend with WSA was unbelievable. It was never a place I thought I could go, but with Andy as my guide, I took on Poland. We went to Oskar Schindler's factory and toured the infamous Auschwitz, which was incredible and life changing. We saw Wawel... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWeekend Student Adventures commented on this reviewAhhh the good old days with Andy as the guide:), that must have been something to see! Glad you liked the trip, and hopefully you get to come back to Europe. Cheers, and thanks for choosing WSA!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- WSA KRAKOW ADVENTURE ITINERARY
- Day 0 - Thursday (optional early arrival):
- Day 1 - Friday: Old Town & Kazimierz
- Day 2 - Saturday: Auschwitz Day Trip
- Day 3 - Sunday: Tearful Goodbyes
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour available in late September?
Currently we do not have our dates finalized yet for September trips. These will be finalized over the next few weeks.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Karina13th October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Krakow.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Weekend Student Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Krakow Weekend Adventure, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Weekend Student Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Weekend Student Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Krakow (Poland)
- 0 km
- Krakow (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,023 tours in Europe
- covered by 395 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Krakow Weekend Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Krakow Weekend Adventure