Budapest Weekend Adventure
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Visit Budapest's top sites
- Soak in a natural thermal spa
- Discover the colourful Grand Market
- Explore massive underground caverns
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Max Group Size
Start and end in Budapest! With the local guide tour Budapest Weekend Adventure, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Budapest, Hungary. Budapest Weekend Adventure includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- LaurenWritten on April 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur tour guide Bogi was amazing--she was so fun and knew so much about Budapest. You could tell she really loved her city! The itinerary was perfect. Sightseeing, farmers markets, thermal baths, caving and ruin pub crawls were the perfect things to do. There was also down time for dinner and to relax before the other activities at night.Show detailed ratings
- EErinWritten on October 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentAction packed weekend with a small, fun group! Our tour guide was so helpful and funny and the hostel we stayed in was super cool. Caving under this city and relaxing in the thermal baths are two things that I'll never forget!Show detailed ratings
- GGinaWritten on October 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentI honestly wasn't sure what to expect from this trip since it was my first time traveling alone to another country. WSA made it incredibly easy for me since everything was taken care of. The accommodation, the attractions I would be visiting, and the transportation within the group was all planned out; all I had to do was arrive at the hostel. For just a weekend trip, we hit pretty much all of the main attractions. We went to the famous Széchenyi thermal bath, awesome ruin pubs, escape rooms, caving, and late night sightseeing. I don't think I would've done that much in a short period of time I had if I did this trip on my own without booking with WSA. My tour guide, Bogi, was super knowledgable on the history of Budapest and it definitely helped that she was a local and knew the bus routes, the authentic foods, and gave helpful tips about traveling in Budapest. Overall, the experience with both WSA and Budapest was incredible! I would highly recommend this to all my friends who wants to travel and have a great time without having to necessarily worry about the small stuff like scheduling activities, looking into transportation costs, and finding accommodation.Show detailed ratings
- JjackWritten on April 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentBooking this tour with WSA allowed our group and I to make the most of our weekend in Budapest. Our tour guide Bogi was not only fun, but she was very knowledgable and seemed to know where all of the best pubs, restaurants and attractions were located. Despite not having the best weather, this was hands down the best weekend I have had while studying abroad this semester. I highly recommend.Show detailed ratings
- BJBrittneyWritten on April 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis has been my favorite weekend abroad! Bogi, our guide, was amazing! So friendly and easy to get along with. It was also helpful having her show us around and tell us more about the city. I would not have seen or done half of what I did if it weren't for her and Weekend Student Adventures. The weekend was packed full of activities and we were constantly doing something.Show detailed ratings
- CMCaitlinWritten on March 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentIt was the best experience I could have asked for. I had a blast in the thermal baths and caving!Show detailed ratingsWeekend Student Adventures commented on this reviewThank you so much for coming to Budapest with WSA! Hopefully Bogi was all we hyped her up to be :). We definitely hope to see you on some more WSA trips before the semester is over!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Friday: Old Town & Kazimierz
- Day 2 - Saturday: Auschwitz Day Trip
- Day 3 - Sunday: Tearful Goodbyes
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I knew that I wanted to be a tour guide ever since 8th grade because I was inspired by my funny history..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Budapest.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Weekend Student Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Budapest Weekend Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Weekend Student Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Weekend Student Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 0 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Budapest Weekend Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Budapest Weekend Adventure