Budapest Weekend Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 222
- Visit Budapest's top sites
- Soak in a natural thermal spa
- Discover the colourful Grand Market
- Explore massive underground caverns
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- LaurenWritten on April 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide Bogi was amazing--she was so fun and knew so much about Budapest. You could tell she really loved her city! The itinerary was perfect. Sightseeing, farmers markets, thermal baths, caving and ruin pub crawls were the perfect things to do.... Read more
- EErinWritten on October 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Action packed weekend with a small, fun group! Our tour guide was so helpful and funny and the hostel we stayed in was super cool. Caving under this city and relaxing in the thermal baths are two things that I'll never forget!
- GGinaWritten on October 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I honestly wasn't sure what to expect from this trip since it was my first time traveling alone to another country. WSA made it incredibly easy for me since everything was taken care of. The accommodation, the attractions I would be visiting, and the... Read more
- JjackWritten on April 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Booking this tour with WSA allowed our group and I to make the most of our weekend in Budapest. Our tour guide Bogi was not only fun, but she was very knowledgable and seemed to know where all of the best pubs, restaurants and attractions were located.... Read more
- BJBrittneyWritten on April 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This has been my favorite weekend abroad! Bogi, our guide, was amazing! So friendly and easy to get along with. It was also helpful having her show us around and tell us more about the city. I would not have seen or done half of what I did if it weren't for... Read more
- CMCaitlinWritten on March 23, 20165.0 - Excellent
It was the best experience I could have asked for. I had a blast in the thermal baths and caving!Show detailed ratingsWeekend Student Adventures commented on this reviewThank you so much for coming to Budapest with WSA! Hopefully Bogi was all we hyped her up to be :). We definitely hope to see you on some more WSA trips before the semester is over!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Friday: Meet Pest
- Day 2 - Saturday: Onto Buda
- Day 3 - Sunday: Tearful Goodbyes
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Budapest Weekend Adventure
- FridayMar 1, 2019from Budapest3 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$9USD $222
- FridayMar 15, 2019from Budapest3 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$9USD $222
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Budapest3 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$9USD $222
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Budapest.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Weekend Student Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 April 2019 the full payment of $222 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $222 for Budapest Weekend Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Weekend Student Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Weekend Student Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 0 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $222 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,997 tours in Europe
- covered by 387 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Budapest Weekend Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Budapest Weekend Adventure