Australia's Kimberley: A Voyage to the Outback 2019
- Fly high above the dramatic gorges of Mitchell Plateau
- Relax in the crystal-clear pools on photogenic waterfalls
- Discover the very best of Australia’s unique wildlife
- Delve into culture and learn of Aboriginal traditions
- View the amazing spectacle of the Horizontal Falls
- Rather Poor
- JNjcWritten on May 24, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was an amazing trip with a good mix of wildlife, landscape and cultural elements. The on-board experts were all friendly, informative and clearly knowledgeable. The ship, Sea Adventurer, was fine and, while I heard some grumbling about it, I was... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-3: Depart USA / Broome, Australia
- Day 4: Broome / Embark Coral Discoverer
- Day 5: Nares Point
- Day 6: Montgomery Reef
- Day 7: Prince Regent Nature Reserve / Camp Creek / Careening Bay
- Day 8: Bigge Island / Sterna Island
- Day 9: Swift Bay
- Day 10: Hunter River / Mitchell Falls
- Day 11: Raft Point / Buccaneer Archipelago
- Day 12: Talbot Bay
- Day 13: Lacepede Islands
- Day 14-15: Broome / Disembark / Sydney / USA
Zegrahm Expeditions Ship
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Valentina19th April 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Broome is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Zegrahm Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 October 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Australia's Kimberley: A Voyage to the Outback 2019, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Zegrahm Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Zegrahm Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Broome (Australia)
- 433 km
- Prince Regent National Park (Australia)
- 54 km
- Careening Bay (Australia)
- 63 km
- Bigge Island (Australia)
- 3,269 km
- Hunter Valley (Australia)
- 3,205 km
- Mitchell Falls (Australia)
- 287 km
- Talbot Bay (Australia)
- 165 km
- Lacepede Islands (Australia)
- 3,459 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,354 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 98 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Australia's Kimberley: A Voyage to the Outback 2019 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia's Kimberley: A Voyage to the Outback 2019