English on the Boat Croatia
- Our saving
- US $ 1,129
- Improve your English during 7 days on a yacht
- Crystal clear Adriatic and perfect beaches
- Explore Korčula and Hvar
- Visit Dubrovnik – Pearl of the Adriatic
- Age range
- 21 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- IvanWritten on February 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe went together with my wife on the tour to Croatia in August 2015. It was a really engaging experience, I never thought learning English could be this fun. Normally, I'm shy and don't feel comfortable when I have to speak English with others, but there were really nice people on the yacht with the same goals of learning English, so it felt more natural. Besides you're relaxing on a yacht, the scenery in Croatia is just beautiful so what can go wrong?! I just stopped worrying and learned to enjoy speaking English! Our teacher and guide was a very easy-going person, who could always seem to find the right approach and make learning fun. It wasn't just about lessons either, he was a very nice person to talk to casually and spend time around in general. The tour is quite well orgnanized, we had a flexible schedule that included sailing, sight-seeing, swimming, partying and, of course, learning. The yacht wasn't super luxury but was very neat and cozy, and comfortable to travel on, I'd say our accommodation was nice. Obviously, I don't think that I've learned huge amounts in just 7 days, but I definately learned to feel more comfortable just communicating with others in a foreign language and picked up some useful and funny expressions too :) So in total I would give this tour 5 stars! Would definately go again, maybe to some other country :)Show detailed ratings
- AlexeyWritten on February 4, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe great thing about learning the English language in such a mix crowd, is that we were a mix from different coutnries! Basically, we could not communicate in any other language but English, which created a full immersion experience. Apart from learning, the beauties of Croatia could be fully explored on our wonderful boat! English on the Boat is highly recommended!Show detailed ratings
- ClaudioWritten on January 31, 20164.5 - ExcellentI really liked this tour because firstly: it was very well organized, you directly feel comfortable ;-) meeting people from different nations on the boat was so interesting! the english lessons were fun and even in "only" 7 days, you get better in speaking english. and croatia in august is absolutely beautiful!!! I really recommend this tour!!
- AalexWritten on January 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentI really enjoyed my trip. It was a great to visit beautiful places in Croatia.Our language lessons were very fun and interactive. I also enjoyed meetings with people from different countries. Our tour guide was very professional and knowledgeable.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 15, 2016
Do we need travel insurance?
It is compulsory for everyone traveling with us to have travel insurance. Traveling is all about adventure and experiencing the unknown. Unfortunately, this can mean that some things don’t always go to plan from time to time, planes can sometimes be delayed, luggage can go missing and accidents can happen. Your group leader will check your documents at the beginning of the tour to ensure you are correctly covered and you can travel with peace of mind. It is important your travel insurance covers you for the following: Medical expenses Missed flights Luggage loss and theft Any additional activities you may want to do during the trip
- February 15, 2016
Do I need a visa?
Contact your local embassy or consulate for the latest visa requirements, or see your travel agent. It is your responsibility to have the correct travel documentation and you are fully responsible for your own visa requirements.
- February 15, 2016
Can I share a cabin with my friend/s?
If you booked your trip with a friend and would like to share a cabin with or if you have a group of several people please inform us at the time of booking and we will make the necessary arrangements. We believe single travelers should not have to pay more to travel so we are offering to them to share cabins with other single travelers of the same sex for the duration of the trip. Otherwise you can pay a single supplement and to have a cabin all for yourself.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this English on the Boat booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $1,129 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1129 for English on the Boat Croatia, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and English on the Boat will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for English on the Boat tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 23 km
- Trstenik (Croatia)
- 64 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 74 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,129 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for English on the Boat Croatia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on English on the Boat Croatia