Tuscany & Umbria Walking
- US $ 4,695
- Follow parts of the 'Olive Tree Path'
- Explore hidden valleys of Assisi
- Enjoy spectacular views of Lake Trasimeno
- Walk through the rolling Tuscan countryside
- Rather Poor
- TRTrevorWritten on July 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentBeautiful vistas, the accommodation was all 5-star and we really loved the various hotel selectionsShow detailed ratings
- LELunaWritten on July 12, 20165.0 - ExcellentI recently returned from this 6 day tour in Tuscany and can't praise this trip highly enough. The meals as well as the tours around the vineyards were first class. Thanks so much to the amazing guides.Show detailed ratings
- MarinaWritten on May 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentIt was a truly wonderful experience that I will never forget! Everything worked out absolutely perfect- it was completely flawless, just as I always thought a B&R trip would be! The B&R guides did a marvellous job of keeping the group interacted and surprised every step of the way. They honestly went above and beyond to take the greatest care of each traveler and to ensure we all had a great time.Throughout the trip, there were several B&R moments. From van stops and “sweet salami’s” to an unforgettable visit of the famous Basilica of St Francis and tours at great local wineries. As for the infrastructure, all hotels were amazing, very difficult to choose one as the best, but if I had to pick one, I would say that Nun Assisi was def the preferred one, especially as it has an amazing “roman” SPA (which WOWed the whole group!). The meals were also amazing! It really felt that we were getting a royal treatment. Especially at the dinner spot in Assisi and at the winery near Cortona. Note: travelling with B&R is a true sample of excellent hospitality, very tough to beat!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 23, 2018
Who travels with Butterfield & Robinson?
We appeal to travellers of all ages; singles, couples and families from all around the world. Although many of our travellers come from the United States and Canada, we also attract people from Brazil to Australia—and our North American trips have proven to be an ideal way for Europeans to discover the New World all over again. People choose B&R Biking and Walking trips for an active vacation that also stimulates the mind and palate. Our years planning Private Travel has attracted groups of all types; multi-generational families, corporate incentive gatherings, alumni groups. More than half of our clientele are repeat travellers, and another 25 percent join us at the recommendation of their friends.
- April 23, 2018
What makes Butterfield & Robinson trips extraordinary?
Essentially, it’s everything we do; the things that make our trips unique, memorable and full of life-changing experiences. The B&R difference includes the best biking and walking routes in the world’s most incredible destinations. It’s having the smartest, most capable and all-around interesting people guiding our trips. It’s staying at exceptional hotels in every region, and having exceptional relationships with those hoteliers. It’s unique events and access to special spots that you’d find difficult, if not impossible, to arrange on your own. It’s amazing culinary experiences; state-of-the-art bikes (included in the trip price, of course); great wines at dinner; a water bottle that’s always full; route suggestions you won’t get in any guidebook; the B&R van turning up just when you need a drink, a snack, or a lift up that last hill.
- April 23, 2018
Do I have to carry my own luggage or gear?
Nope. On a B&R trip, you never carry your own luggage. Everything you need during the day fits into your handlebar bag or a small daypack that you can bring on the walks. All other luggage is transported by local baggage handlers or the B&R van. Your luggage will be waiting in your hotel room when you arrive at the end of the day.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
Tuscany & Umbria Walking
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Perugia6 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Chiusi4 seats leftUSD $4,695Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Perugia is the starting point and Chiusi is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 September 2018 the full payment of $4,695 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4695 for Tuscany & Umbria Walking, but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Perugia (Italy)
- 19 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 56 km
- Cortona (Italy)
- 26 km
- Montepulciano (Italy)
- 8 km
- Pienza (Italy)
- 10 km
- Val d'Orcia (Italy)
- 33 km
- Chiusi (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,695 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tuscany & Umbria Walking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tuscany & Umbria Walking