Vienna to Prague Biking
- Ride along the Danube’s banks
- Tour the outstanding Krumlov Castle
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, Holasovice
- Walking tour through Prague
- Rather Poor
- JHJohnWritten on August 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur trip can only be described as Magical. The guides were personable, professional, and the epitome of accommodating. The accommodations were top notch. We were a varied bunch in terms of age and ability but our dear guides rose to the occasion and made the adventure a time to remember for all of us. Cheers, Na zdravi, and Prost to the folk at B&R.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 23, 2018
Do I need to be an athlete to do a B&R trip?
Not at all! Our trips are not athletic contests. If you walk or bike to stay fit, or if you swim, play golf or do another aerobic activity, you shouldn’t have any trouble on our trips. We’re not distance walkers or pro cyclists out to challenge your limits. We bike and walk simply because we believe they’re the best ways to get a true sense of the region you’re visiting. Our trips span a whole range of activity levels; choose the level that fits you best and then set your own pace. And whatever level you choose, you always have options—add an extra few kilometers, take a shorter loop back, or just spend the day by the pool catching up with a good book. And wherever you are along the route, you can always catch a lift with the B&R support vehicle. If you get in a little exercise before you leave (we send some training suggestions before your trip!), you’ll have no trouble going the distance.
- April 23, 2018
What kind of support can I expect along the way?
ehind the wheel of the B&R van, your guide provides support along the day’s route, offering refreshments, picking up your purchases (it’s not easy walking or biking with ceramics or several bottles of olive oil) and giving weary travellers a lift. You will see the van in action as it sweeps slowly back and forth along each day’s route and occasionally positions itself at pre-arranged checkpoints that you pass en route. The guide may also use the van for certain trip support duties, such as shopping for the perfect picnic. Where some trails aren’t accessible by vehicle, your guide(s) will pre-arrange rendezvous points each morning, allowing you to make your day as long or as short as you’d like. Plus your guide(s) are just a phone call away; we provide their cell numbers on the first day of trip.
- April 23, 2018
Do I have to carry my own luggage or gear?
Nope. On a B&R trip, you never carry your own luggage. Everything you need during the day fits into your handlebar bag or a small daypack that you can bring on the walks. All other luggage is transported by local baggage handlers or the B&R van. Your luggage will be waiting in your hotel room when you arrive at the end of the day.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Vienna to Prague Biking
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Vienna6 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Prague0 seats leftUSD $4,195Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Vienna to Prague Biking, but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vienna (Austria)
- 76 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 100 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 18 km
- Holasovice (Czech Republic)
- 125 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Vienna to Prague Biking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Vienna to Prague Biking