Vienna to Prague Biking
- US $ 4,195
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Ride along the Danube’s banks
- Tour the outstanding Krumlov Castle
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, Holasovice
- Walking tour through Prague
Start in Vienna and end in Prague! With the bicycle tour Vienna to Prague Biking, you have a 6 day tour package taking you from Vienna to Prague and through Vienna, Austria and 4 other destinations in Europe. Vienna to Prague Biking includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- JHJohnWritten on August 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur trip can only be described as Magical. The guides were personable, professional, and the epitome of accommodating. The accommodations were top notch. We were a varied bunch in terms of age and ability but our dear guides rose to the occasion and made the adventure a time to remember for all of us. Cheers, Na zdravi, and Prost to the folk at B&R.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ricardo11th October 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Vienna to Prague Biking
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Vienna6 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Prague4 seats leftUSD $4,195Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $1,000 to confirm this Butterfield & Robinson booking. The remaining balance is then payable 105 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 July 2018 the full payment of $4,195 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4195 for Vienna to Prague Biking, but the deposit of $1,000 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Butterfield & Robinson will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Butterfield & Robinson tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 319 km.
- Vienna (Austria)
- 76 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 100 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 18 km
- Holasovice (Czech Republic)
- 125 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,195 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,433 tours in Europe
- covered by 191 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 105 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Vienna to Prague Biking via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Vienna to Prague Biking