Mountains of Western Canada on Foot
- Our saving
- US $ 3,875
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vancouver
- Day 2: Walking the North Shore Mountains of Vancouver
- Day 3: Explore Vancouver and transfer to Manning Provincial Park
- Day 4: Cascade Mountains, Manning Park
- Day 5: Cascade Mountains and to BC's Interior
- Day 6: Enderby Cliffs Hike and on to Revelstoke
- Day 7: Hiking in Mt. Revelstoke National Park
- Day 8: Trail of Giant Cedars and Glacier National Park
- Day 9: Purcell Mountain Hike
- Day 10: Yoho National Park's Iceline Trail
- Day 11: Icefields Parkway
- Day 12: Kootenay National Park
- Day 13: Hiking in Kananaskis Country
- Day 14: To Calgary
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AHAlanWritten on September 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent variety in choice of trails, giving a good flavour of different terrains from the Coastal Mountains to the Rockies. Hikes from easy to moderate. Lots of room in van.. only 3 of us..a bit unlucky in that smoke from forest fires reduced the... Read more
- SSStephenWritten on September 12, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Excellent guide. Good accommodation. Trails sometimes tough especially going down. Unfortunately couple of days of bad smoke from forest fires.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Summer
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Winter
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynn9th June 2019
Mountains of Western Canada on Foot
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020from Vancouver14 DaysFridayJul 24, 2020to Calgary6 seats left$120USD $3,875Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 8, 2020from Vancouver14 DaysFridayAug 21, 2020to Calgary8 seats left$120USD $3,875Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Vancouver is the starting point and Calgary is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 1 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 1 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Great Canadian Trails. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Great Canadian Trails. Please familiarise yourself with the Great Canadian Trails payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Great Canadian Trails will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Great Canadian Trails tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 400 km
- Revelstoke (Canada)
- 52 km
- Glacier National Park (Canada)
- 73 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 73 km
- Kootenay National Park (Canada)
- 65 km
- Kananaskis (Canada)
- 15 km
- Canmore (Canada)
- 90 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,875 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,975 tours in North America
- covered by 110 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mountains of Western Canada on Foot via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mountains of Western Canada on Foot