Mountains of Western Canada on Foot
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,629
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Vancouver and end in Calgary! With the hiking & trekking tour Mountains of Western Canada on Foot, you have a 14 day tour package taking you from Vancouver to Calgary and through Vancouver, Canada and 7 other destinations in Canada. Mountains of Western Canada on Foot includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- SSStephenWritten on September 12, 20174.0 - GoodExcellent guide. Good accommodation. Trails sometimes tough especially going down. Unfortunately couple of days of bad smoke from forest fires.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vancouver
- Day 2: Walking the North Shore Mountains of Vancouver
- Day 3: Explore Vancouver and transfer to Manning Provincial Park
- Day 4: Cascade Mountains, Manning Park
- Day 5: Cascade Mountains and to BC's Interior
- Day 6: Enderby Cliffs Hike and on to Revelstoke
- Day 7: Hiking in Mt. Revelstoke National Park
- Day 8: Trail of Giant Cedars and Glacier National Park
- Day 9: Glacier National Park
- Day 10: Yoho National Park's Iceline Trail
- Day 11: Icefields Parkway
- Day 12: Kootenay National Park
- Day 13: Hiking in Kananaskis Country
- Day 14: To Calgary
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Mountains of Western Canada on Foot
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Vancouver14 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Calgary4 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $151USD $3,629Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Vancouver14 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Calgary10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $151USD $3,629Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Vancouver14 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Calgary9 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $151USD $3,629Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Vancouver14 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Calgary10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $151USD $3,629Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Vancouver14 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Calgary10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $151USD $3,629Based on Twin Share
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Vancouver14 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Calgary10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $151USD $3,629Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Vancouver is the starting point and Calgary is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Great Canadian Trails booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $3,629 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3629 for Mountains of Western Canada on Foot, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Great Canadian Trails will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Great Canadian Trails tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 769 km.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 400 km
- Revelstoke (Canada)
- 52 km
- Glacier National Park (Canada)
- 73 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 73 km
- Kootenay National Park (Canada)
- 65 km
- Kananaskis (Canada)
- 15 km
- Canmore (Canada)
- 90 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,629 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,541 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mountains of Western Canada on Foot via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mountains of Western Canada on Foot