Yoho Peaks Expedition
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 27:15:42
- Our saving
- US $ 1,027
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Canmore! With the hiking & trekking tour Yoho Peaks Expedition, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Canmore, Canada and 3 other destinations in Canada. Yoho Peaks Expedition includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Great Canadian Trails:Write a review
- Marieke Tilstra's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour4.5 - ExcellentThe winter adventure was an amazing experience! The transportation, however, could have been arranged better. We were ex... Read more
- Stephen Sullivan's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour4.0 - GoodExcellent guide. Good accommodation. Trails sometimes tough especially going down. Unfortunately couple of days of bad s... Read more
- Diana Montgomery's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour5.0 - ExcellentI really enjoyed the week of hiking witj Great Canadian Trails. We went on beautiful trails with a very knowledgeable and fun guid... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Canmore, drive to Field (BC), trek to Yoho Valley
- Day 2: Ascent of numerous peaks around the Yoho Valley
- Day 4: Hike on the Iceline trail, return to Canmore where trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Yoho Peaks Expedition
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Canmore4 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Canmore8 seats left$43USD $1,027
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Canmore4 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Canmore8 seats left$43USD $1,027
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Canmore4 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Canmore8 seats left$43USD $1,027
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Canmore4 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Canmore8 seats left$43USD $1,027
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Canmore4 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Canmore8 seats left$43USD $1,027
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Canmore.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Great Canadian Trails booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $1,027 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1027 for Yoho Peaks Expedition, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Great Canadian Trails will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Great Canadian Trails tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 209 km.
- Canmore (Canada)
- 91 km
- Takakkaw Falls (Canada)
- 12 km
- Field (Canada)
- 10 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 96 km
- Canmore (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,027 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,544 tours in North America
- covered by 58 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Yoho Peaks Expedition via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,637 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours