Classic Canadian Winter Adventure
- Explore Surprise Lake by snowshoe
- Ski along Almaquin Trail
- Try your hand at dog sledding
- Relax in cozy log cabins
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Hotel, Chalet
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- MTMariekeWritten on January 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The winter adventure was an amazing experience! The transportation, however, could have been arranged better. We were expecting to be driven from the cabin to the dogsledding and from the dogsledding to the bus stop. The tour guides didn't seem to want to... Read more
- JoAnnWritten on March 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I would 100% refer this adventure to anyone I know. I loved every aspect of the trip. From the road trip there to the bus trip back. The group ended up being pretty small, but this afforded us to be flexible and make more connections with each other - and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Toronto
- Day 2: To Algonquin Log Cabin - Snowshoeing
- Day 3: Guided cross-country skiing
- Day 4: Guided dog sledding
- Day 5: Free day at log cabin. Evening return to Toronto.
- Day 6: Trip concludes
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Toronto.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Great Canadian Trails booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Classic Canadian Winter Adventure, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Great Canadian Trails will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Great Canadian Trails tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Toronto (Canada)
- 253 km
- Algonquin Provincial Park (Canada)
- 253 km
- Toronto (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,932 tours in North America
- covered by 85 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Classic Canadian Winter Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classic Canadian Winter Adventure