Okanagan Wines and Rail Trail
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,445
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Penticton! With the bicycle tour Okanagan Wines and Rail Trail, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Penticton, Canada. Okanagan Wines and Rail Trail includes accommodation as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Great Canadian Trails:Write a review
- Marieke Tilstra's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour4.5 - ExcellentThe winter adventure was an amazing experience! The transportation, however, could have been arranged better. We were ex... Read more
- Stephen Sullivan's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour4.0 - GoodExcellent guide. Good accommodation. Trails sometimes tough especially going down. Unfortunately couple of days of bad s... Read more
- Diana Montgomery's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour5.0 - ExcellentI really enjoyed the week of hiking witj Great Canadian Trails. We went on beautiful trails with a very knowledgeable and fun guid... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Penticton
- Day 2: Transfer to Rock Creek and cycle to Beaverdell (48km/1-1.5% uphill grade)
- Day 3: Cycle from Beaverdell to Idabel Lake (55km/1.5-1.7 uphill grade)
- Day 4: Cycle from Idabel Lake to Myra Canyon (38km/flat or slightly downhill)
- Day 5: Cycle Myra Canyon to Naramata (60km/flat or slightly downhill)
- Day 6: Cycle from Naramata to Penticton (18km/mostly downhill)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Okanagan Wines and Rail Trail
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Penticton6 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Penticton0 seats left$45USD $1,445
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Penticton6 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Penticton6 seats left$45USD $1,445
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Penticton6 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Penticton6 seats left$45USD $1,445
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Penticton6 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Penticton6 seats left$45USD $1,445
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Penticton6 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Penticton0 seats left$45USD $1,445
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Penticton6 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Penticton0 seats left$45USD $1,445
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Penticton6 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Penticton6 seats left$45USD $1,445
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Penticton6 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to Penticton6 seats left$45USD $1,445
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Penticton6 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Penticton6 seats left$45USD $1,445
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Penticton6 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Penticton6 seats left$45USD $1,445
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Penticton.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Great Canadian Trails booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,445 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1445 for Okanagan Wines and Rail Trail, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Great Canadian Trails will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Great Canadian Trails tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Penticton (Canada)
- 0 km
- Penticton (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,445 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Okanagan Wines and Rail Trail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,642 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours