Canadian Rockies Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 2,158
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- HIke in Kananaskis country
- Trek through Kootenay National Park
- Visit the Famous Lake Louise
- Soak in the magnificent scenery
- See stunning glaciers and Lakes
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking, Adventure
- Great Canadian Trail...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Calgary
- Day 2: Kananaskis Day Hike
- Day 3: Chester Lake or Burstall Pass
- Day 4: Kootenay National Park Day Hike
- Day 5: Lake Louise Day Hike
- Day 6: Sentinel Pass or Iceline Trail
- Day 7: Transfer to Calgary (approx. 2hrs)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DMDianaWritten on August 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed the week of hiking witj Great Canadian Trails. We went on beautiful trails with a very knowledgeable and fun guide. We stayed in comfortable rooms and had great food. Looking forward to doing it again next summer.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Summer
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Winter
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
Canadian Rockies Adventure
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Calgary7 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Calgary0 seats left$67USD $2,158Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Calgary7 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Calgary0 seats left$67USD $2,158Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Calgary7 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to CalgaryOnly 1 seat left$67USD $2,158Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 28, 2020from Calgary7 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Calgary8 seats left$72USD $2,323Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 12, 2020from Calgary7 DaysSaturdayJul 18, 2020to Calgary8 seats left$72USD $2,323Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 26, 2020from Calgary7 DaysSaturdayAug 1, 2020to Calgary8 seats left$72USD $2,323Based on Twin Share
- SundayAug 9, 2020from Calgary7 DaysSaturdayAug 15, 2020to Calgary7 seats left$72USD $2,323Based on Twin Share
- SundayAug 23, 2020from Calgary7 DaysSaturdayAug 29, 2020to Calgary8 seats left$72USD $2,323Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 20, 2020from Calgary7 DaysSaturdaySep 26, 2020to Calgary8 seats left$72USD $2,323Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Calgary.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 6 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 October 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Great Canadian Trails. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Great Canadian Trails. Please familiarise yourself with the Great Canadian Trails payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Great Canadian Trails will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Great Canadian Trails tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Calgary (Canada)
- 75 km
- Kananaskis (Canada)
- 33 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 43 km
- Kootenay National Park (Canada)
- 73 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 26 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 22 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 139 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,158 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,994 tours in North America
- covered by 114 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Canadian Rockies Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canadian Rockies Adventure