Bugaboos and Nimbus Heli-hiking Adventure
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 5,228
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Banff and end in Calgary! With the hiking & trekking tour Bugaboos and Nimbus Heli-hiking Adventure, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Banff, Canada and 2 other destinations in Canada. Bugaboos and Nimbus Heli-hiking Adventure includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Great Canadian Trails:Write a review
- Marieke Tilstra's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour4.5 - ExcellentThe winter adventure was an amazing experience! The transportation, however, could have been arranged better. We were ex... Read more
- Stephen Sullivan's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour4.0 - GoodExcellent guide. Good accommodation. Trails sometimes tough especially going down. Unfortunately couple of days of bad s... Read more
- Diana Montgomery's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour5.0 - ExcellentI really enjoyed the week of hiking witj Great Canadian Trails. We went on beautiful trails with a very knowledgeable and fun guid... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Banff to Bobbie Burns Helipad
- Day 2: Bobbie Burns - Full Days of Heli Adventures and Hiking
- Day 4: Bobbie Burns to Bugaboos - Hike
- Day 5: Bugaboos - Full Days of Heli-Adventures and Hiking
- Day 7: Bobbie Burns to Calgary Airport
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Bugaboos and Nimbus Heli-hiking Adventure
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Banff7 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to CalgaryOnly 2 seats left$162USD $5,228Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Banff7 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Calgary5 seats left$162USD $5,228Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Banff7 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Calgary0 seats left$162USD $5,228Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Banff7 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to CalgaryOnly 1 seat left$162USD $5,228Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Banff7 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Calgary0 seats left$162USD $5,228Based on Twin Share
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Banff7 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Calgary6 seats left$162USD $5,228Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayAug 9, 2018from Banff7 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to Calgary0 seats left$162USD $5,228Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Banff7 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Calgary10+ seats left$162USD $5,228Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from Banff7 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to CalgaryOnly 2 seats left$162USD $5,228Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Banff7 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Calgary10+ seats left$162USD $5,228Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Banff is the starting point and Calgary is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Great Canadian Trails booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $5,228 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5228 for Bugaboos and Nimbus Heli-hiking Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Great Canadian Trails will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Great Canadian Trails tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 296 km.
- Banff (Canada)
- 98 km
- Bugaboo Provincial Park (Canada)
- 197 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,228 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bugaboos and Nimbus Heli-hiking Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,642 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours