High Trails of the Canadian Rockies
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,017
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Calgary! With the hiking & trekking tour High Trails of the Canadian Rockies, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Calgary, Canada and 10 other destinations in Canada. High Trails of the Canadian Rockies includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Boat, Plane
Other reviews about Great Canadian Trails:Write a review
- Marieke Tilstra's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour4.5 - ExcellentThe winter adventure was an amazing experience! The transportation, however, could have been arranged better. We were ex... Read more
- Stephen Sullivan's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour4.0 - GoodExcellent guide. Good accommodation. Trails sometimes tough especially going down. Unfortunately couple of days of bad s... Read more
- Diana Montgomery's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour5.0 - ExcellentI really enjoyed the week of hiking witj Great Canadian Trails. We went on beautiful trails with a very knowledgeable and fun guid... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Calgary
- Day 2: Drive To Waterton Lakes NP via Head-Smashed-In-Buffalo-Jump (~300km/3hrs)
- Day 3: Hiking Crypt Lake (~17km/6-8hrs)
- Day 4: Hiking Waterton Lakes (~20km/6-8hrs)
- Day 5: Drive To Banff NP (~380 km/4 hrs)
- Day 6: Hiking in the Sawback Range, Banff NP (~13.5km/6hrs)
- Day 7: Alpine Hiking in Banff NP (~12km/5hrs | 2150m to 2350m)
- Day 8: Drive Columbia Icefields Parkway to Jasper NP (~120km/2hrs)
- Day 9: Hiking Columbia Icefield (~12km/4-6hrs)
- Day 10: Drive to Lake Louise (~50km/1hr) + Plain of Six Glaciers hike (~18km/6-8hrs)
- Day 11: Hiking Ice Line Trail, Yoho National Park (~21km/6-8hrs)
- Day 12: Helicopter to Mt Assiniboine, Hike (Drive ~1hr / Hike ~ 7km)
- Day 13: Mt. Assiniboine Hiking (~16km/6-8hrs)
- Day 14: Hiking, return to Canmore (~27km/6-8hrs)
- Day 15: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
High Trails of the Canadian Rockies
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Calgary15 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to CalgaryOnly 1 seat left$93USD $3,017Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Calgary15 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Calgary6 seats left$93USD $3,017Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Calgary15 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to CalgaryOnly 2 seats left$93USD $3,017Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Calgary15 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Calgary10+ seats left$93USD $3,017Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Calgary15 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Calgary10+ seats left$93USD $3,017Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Calgary15 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Calgary10+ seats left$93USD $3,017Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Calgary.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Great Canadian Trails booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $3,017 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3017 for High Trails of the Canadian Rockies, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Great Canadian Trails will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Great Canadian Trails tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,201 km.
- Calgary (Canada)
- 218 km
- Waterton Lakes National Park (Canada)
- 163 km
- Longview (Canada)
- 87 km
- Kananaskis (Canada)
- 73 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 121 km
- Columbian Icefields (Canada)
- 92 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 206 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 26 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 73 km
- Kootenay National Park (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,017 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for High Trails of the Canadian Rockies via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,642 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours