Bruce Peninsula Traverse
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 19:41:27
- Our saving
- US $ 1,478
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Tobermory and end in Owen Sound! With the self-guided tour Bruce Peninsula Traverse, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Tobermory, Canada and Owen Sound. Bruce Peninsula Traverse includes accommodation as well as meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Great Canadian Trails:Write a review
- Marieke Tilstra's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour4.5 - ExcellentThe winter adventure was an amazing experience! The transportation, however, could have been arranged better. We were ex... Read more
- Stephen Sullivan's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour4.0 - GoodExcellent guide. Good accommodation. Trails sometimes tough especially going down. Unfortunately couple of days of bad s... Read more
- Diana Montgomery's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour5.0 - ExcellentI really enjoyed the week of hiking witj Great Canadian Trails. We went on beautiful trails with a very knowledgeable and fun guid... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Transfer from Owen Sound to Wiarton. Optional afternoon hike.
- Day 2: Walk from Jones Bluff to Hope Bay (19.7km, 7hrs, +120m/-310)
- Day 3: Walk from Hope Bay to Rush Cove (14km, 5hrs, +/-120m)
- Day 4: Lion's Head Loop (16.8km, 7hrs, +/-100m)
- Day 5: Walk Cape Chin South to Lion's Head (16.5km, 6hrs)
- Day 6: Walk Dyer's Bay to Cape Chin North (11 to 18km+, 4-6hrs)
- Day 7: Bruce Peninsula National Park (16.5km, 6hrs)
- Day 8: Optional excursions from Tobermory
- Day 9: Day trip to Flower Pot Island
- Day 10: Tour ends with a transfer to Owen Sound
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Bruce Peninsula Traverse
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Tobermory10 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Owen Sound6 seats left$62USD $1,478Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Tobermory10 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Owen Sound6 seats left$62USD $1,478Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Tobermory10 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Owen Sound6 seats left$62USD $1,478Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Tobermory10 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Owen Sound6 seats left$62USD $1,478Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Tobermory10 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Owen Sound6 seats left$62USD $1,478Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Tobermory10 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Owen Sound6 seats left$62USD $1,478Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Tobermory10 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Owen Sound6 seats left$62USD $1,478Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Tobermory10 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Owen Sound6 seats left$62USD $1,478Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Tobermory10 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Owen Sound6 seats left$62USD $1,478Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Tobermory10 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Owen Sound6 seats left$62USD $1,478Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Tobermory is the starting point and Owen Sound is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Great Canadian Trails booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $1,478 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1478 for Bruce Peninsula Traverse, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Great Canadian Trails will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Great Canadian Trails tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 95 km.
- Tobermory (Canada)
- 95 km
- Owen Sound (Canada)
- 0 km
- Owen Sound (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,478 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,544 tours in North America
- covered by 58 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bruce Peninsula Traverse via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,637 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours