Barcelona Weekend Adventure
- Walk down La Rambla
- Relax on Barcelona's beachfront
- Experience traditional Spanish Flamenco
- Taste famous Spanish tapas
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- CCourtneyWritten on July 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentI was studying abroad in London and I had my weekends free to travel. WSA was definitely the way to go! I had friends who traveled to Barcelona without a tour and they could not believe how much we did! Lauren was my tour guide and she was a blast and made us fall in love with Barcelona, just like she clearly was! We rode bikes through the entire city, learned to make sangria and paella, hit up the beach, watched the incredible Magic Fountain show, saw a flamenco show, and partied at some really cool bars! Plus, we got to meet other college kids from all around the US who also loved to travel and had cool stories and experiences to share. If you're going to Barcelona for the weekend and you're in college, then this is definitely the way to go! They plan the whole weekend out, but are also super flexible. It's amazing.Show detailed ratings
- ADAlexWritten on March 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentI went to Barcelona over the Halloween weekend and ended up having one of the best weekends of my life. Our guide, Lauren, was awesome and very knowledgeable about the city as well as the history. I had a blast at the paella/sangria making class that our group attended before we went out to experience the night life recommended by our guide. I would recommend this tour to anyone!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Arrive Thursday evening at the hostel.
- FRIDAY Day 1: Historic Heart of Barcelona
- SATURDAY Day 2: Modernist Expansion:
- SUNDAY Day 3: Catalan Barcelona:
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Will the tour price inlcude the aifare?
This tour does not include flights so you will need to book your flights independently.
- May 1, 2016
What is the maximum age for this tour?
The maximum age for this tour is 35.
- March 9, 2016
Can you join this tour if you are over 30?
Unfortunately our maximum age is 30. We do this because our tours are specifically designed for students.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Weekend Student Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Barcelona Weekend Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Weekend Student Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Weekend Student Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 0 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Barcelona Weekend Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Barcelona Weekend Adventure