Barcelona Weekend Adventure
- Walk down La Rambla
- Relax on Barcelona's beachfront
- Experience traditional Spanish Flamenco
- Taste famous Spanish tapas
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- CCourtneyWritten on July 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was studying abroad in London and I had my weekends free to travel. WSA was definitely the way to go! I had friends who traveled to Barcelona without a tour and they could not believe how much we did! Lauren was my tour guide and she was a blast and made... Read more
- ADAlexWritten on March 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went to Barcelona over the Halloween weekend and ended up having one of the best weekends of my life. Our guide, Lauren, was awesome and very knowledgeable about the city as well as the history. I had a blast at the paella/sangria making class that our... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Arrive Thursday evening at the hostel.
- FRIDAY Day 1: Historic Heart of Barcelona
- SATURDAY Day 2: Modernist Expansion:
- SUNDAY Day 3: Catalan Barcelona:
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will the tour price inlcude the aifare?
This tour does not include flights so you will need to book your flights independently.
What is the maximum age for this tour?
The maximum age for this tour is 35.
Can you join this tour if you are over 30?
Unfortunately our maximum age is 30. We do this because our tours are specifically designed for students.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Weekend Student Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Barcelona Weekend Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Weekend Student Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Weekend Student Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 0 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,152 tours in Europe
- covered by 329 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Barcelona Weekend Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Barcelona Weekend Adventure