Backpacking Denali National Park
- Our saving
- US $ 3,055
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Days 2-5
- Day 6
- Day 7
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Lake Hood is the starting point and Anchorage is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Alaska Alpine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $3,055 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3055 for Backpacking Denali National Park , but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Alaska Alpine Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Alaska Alpine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lake Hood (USA)
- 224 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 105 km
- Talkeetna (USA)
- 123 km
- Anchorage (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,055 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,810 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Backpacking Denali National Park via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,132 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours