Twin Lakes Paddle
- Our saving
- US $ 3,346
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
- DAY 4
- DAY 5
- DAY 6
- DAY 7
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where does the "Twin Lakes Paddle" tour starts ?
The "Twin Lakes Paddle" tour actually starts in Anchorage.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Anchorage.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Alaska Alpine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 January 2019 the full payment of $3,346 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3346 for Twin Lakes Paddle , but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Alaska Alpine Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Alaska Alpine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 510 km.
- Anchorage (USA)
- 255 km
- Lake Clark National Park (USA)
- 255 km
- Anchorage (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,346 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,761 tours in North America
- covered by 72 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Twin Lakes Paddle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,075 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours