Luxurious Croatian Mountains - Lakes - Islands
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Zagreb and end in Zadar! With the adventure tour Luxurious Croatian Mountains - Lakes - Islands, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Zagreb, Croatia and 6 other destinations in Croatia. Luxurious Croatian Mountains - Lakes - Islands is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Age range
- 20 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- NealeWritten on March 5, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe winter walking tour at Plitvice was magical. Surrounded by the frozen scenery, you could feel the peacefulness of the place. Plitvice national park was the reason we came to Croatia and it lived up to all expectations. Even though we were in a national park, it still feels like walking off the beaten track. We would certainly recommend it to anyone. The tour, guide and organisation were perfect.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Zagreb arrival
- Day 2 Medvedgrad fortress
- Day 3 White rocks trek
- Day 4 National Park Plitvice
- Day 5 Rest day/ Zadar city tour
- Day 6 National Park Paklenica
- Day 7 Long Island
Day 8 Goodbye in Zadar
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Zagreb is the starting point and Zadar is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Natural Croatia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Luxurious Croatian Mountains - Lakes - Islands, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Natural Croatia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Natural Croatia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 387 km.
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 11 km
- Medvednica (Croatia)
- 109 km
- Bijele I Samarske Stijene (Croatia)
- 64 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 87 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
- 32 km
- Paklenica National Park (Croatia)
- 57 km
- Nature Park Telascica (Croatia)
- 27 km
- Zadar (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Luxurious Croatian Mountains - Lakes - Islands via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Luxurious Croatian Mountains - Lakes - Islands