- Our saving
- US $ 3,299
- Cycle through Côte de Nuits
- Cruise along the Saône River
- Sample the finest wine in Chateau de Santenay
- Explore the streets of Paris
- Rather Poor
- ACAndreaWritten on September 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis fantastic tour exceeded expectations on all levels. Our guide Pau was fun, friendly and super organised, the Barge Crew absolutely delightful, the food divine and the sights stunning. I absolutely loved it, traveled solo and met some wonderful people. Highly recommended! Thanks for an awesome experience.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewBurgundy.....food.....wine. Say no more! This sounds like a great experience. Thanks for the review, and thanks for choosing to see this part of the world with us.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Dijon
- Day 2 Dijon (1D)
- Day 3 Dijon/Longecourt-en-Plaine (1B, 1D)
- Day 4 Longecourt-en-Plaine/Saint-Jean-de-Losne (1B, 1L)
- Day 5 Saint-Jean-de-Losne/Chalon-sur-Saône (1B, 1L)
- Day 6 Chalon-sur-Saône/Chagny (1B)
- Day 7 Chagny/Saint-Léger-sur-Dheune (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 8 Saint-Léger-sur-Dheune/Paris (1B)
- Day 9 Paris (1B)
- Day 10 Paris (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
G Adventures Ship
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
- FridayOct 19, 2018from Dijon10 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to ParisOnly 3 seats left$165USD $3,299
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Dijon is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $3,299 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3299 for Quintessential Burgundy, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dijon (France)
- 12 km
- Gevrey-Chambertin (France)
- 14 km
- Longecourt-en-Plaine (France)
- 14 km
- Saint-Jean-de-Losne (France)
- 47 km
- Chalon sur Saone (France)
- 16 km
- Chagny (France)
- 11 km
- Saint-Leger-sur-Dheune (France)
- 25 km
- Beaune (France)
- 276 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,299 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Quintessential Burgundy