Arctic Watch Lodge
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 13:01:47
- Our saving
- US $ 7,416
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Fly to Arctic Water Wilderness Lodge
- Enjoy aerial views of Cunningham Inlet
- Hike through tundras
- See Beluga Whales
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle, Plane
Start and end in Yellowknife! With the polar / arctic / antartica cruise tour Arctic Watch Lodge , you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Yellowknife, Canada and 2 other destinations in Canada. Arctic Watch Lodge includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Peregrine Adventures:Write a review
- Jo's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentWe found our guide Sasha (Alexandra, I believe is her full name) to be superb - in her extensive knowledge which she gen... Read more
- Geraldine Smith's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentLoved the Echo Lodge. Very relaxing after a good trek.
- Judith Fowler's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentWe totally loved our tour.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Yellowknife
- Day 2: Fly to Arctic Watch
- Day 3: Arctic Watch Wilderness Lodge
- Day 4: Arctic Watch Wilderness Lodge
- Day 5: Arctic Watch Wilderness Lodge
- Day 6: Arctic Watch Wilderness Lodge
- Day 7: Fly to Yellowknife
- Day 8: Leave Yellowknife
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Arctic Watch Lodge
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from Yellowknife8 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Yellowknife10+ seats left$2,104$9,520-22%USD $7,416
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Yellowknife8 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to Yellowknife10+ seats left$381USD $9,139
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Yellowknife8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Yellowknife10+ seats left$381USD $9,139
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Yellowknife8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Yellowknife10+ seats left$394USD $9,466
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Yellowknife8 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to Yellowknife10+ seats left$403USD $9,667
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Yellowknife8 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Yellowknife10+ seats left$403USD $9,667
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Yellowknife.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $7,416 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $7416 for Arctic Watch Lodge , but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,937 km.
- Yellowknife (Canada)
- 852 km
- Cambridge Bay (Canada)
- 616 km
- Somerset Island (Canada)
- 1,468 km
- Yellowknife (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $7,416 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,550 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,638 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take