Budapest - Meet Us There
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Rather Poor
- JPWritten on April 2, 20134.5 - ExcellentIt was a very nice tour. The time is just a little too short to see both Vienna and Budapest, even though we went for a long weekend. Both these cities are great, but if you are doing this tour for sightseeing, rather do the two cities separately. The tour was well organised and the tour leader knew exactly when and what we wanted to do. She really showed us the best of the cities.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1
- DAY 2
- DAY 3
- DAY 4
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES
- OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Why We Travel
- A Weekend in Budapest
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Can a 17 year old solo traveller join this tour?
Yes, as long as you're able to provide a signed written consent from your parents or guardian.
- October 1, 2016
Is this like a fun trip?
Bus2Alps is one of the biggest student operators in Europe so yes you can expect lots of fun and partying on a tour with Bus2Alps.
- October 1, 2016
How many people are joining this trip?
Normally on trips with Bus2Alps you will have between 25 - 30 other travellers joining the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Budapest.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2Alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Budapest - Meet Us There, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2Alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2Alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Budapest - Meet Us There via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Budapest - Meet Us There