England, Spain and Portugal Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 2,221
- Fascinating tour in Paris
- Fly to Barcelona
- Explore Madrid
- Visit Lisbon
- Guaranteed departures
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail, Plane
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- MJMegWritten on July 23, 20163.0 - AverageThe trip was good but could have been better. Some of the 'day tours' we're only 2 hours in length and didn't involve even getting off the bus anywhere. Walking tours would have been preferred and I appreciate the one I did have in Bordeaux. Perhaps asking what preferences prior to booking would have been better. Also, the 'day tour' I had in Paris was awful...the entire bus had passes to do a seine boat trip included except for me. We never got off the bus to see a thing...just quick drive-by. The skip the line guided tour of the Louvre was a literal 5 minute chat outside and then I was on my own..no guide at all. Barcelona guide at Sagrada Familia was superb. Such variability in tours was not good and I feel I missed out on many things. The best was the wine tour and tasting in Bordeaux...she was fabulous and it was a great day out. Also, my hotel in London was miles away from anything and cost 50£ to reach...with nothing in close proximity. Very poor choice. The hotel debacle in Madrid was sorted but I still had to pay for an inferior hotel cost plus the one I booked to replace it. Had trip advisor or any reviews been checked it could have saved me 100's of euros. Overall the transport arrangements were fine, most hotels were adequate and the tours could definitely have been improved. I'd like to give special acknowledgement to Kate...she went above and beyond and made my travels more enjoyable.Show detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Margaret, Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear your disappointment! Firstly, I would like to remind you that you have received a FREE upgrade to 4 stars hotels during the whole trip, instead of getting a mix of 3/4 stars hotels. We also gifted you an amazing wine tour tasting in Bordeaux and a ticket to the Book of Mormon musical at Prince Of Wales Theatre? in London. All these bonuses were done absolutely for free. If you read closely "whats included" description of the tour, you'd notice that there are "city tours" included but not "day tours" and its absolutely normal when a sightseeing tour lasts about 2-3 hours. The city tour in Paris didn't include Seine boat cruise and you were not charged for this extra. We always mix bus tour and walking tour in order not to make travellers too much tired. Hilton Canary Wharf 4* hotel in London is a bit away from city center but can be easily reached with underground and free shuttle from hotel. As your stay in London was just one night the choice was given to a luxury hotel, rather then to central location. In Madrid the hotel was nice and central, property of Melia chain, but you left the hotel without a word, although we could negotiate with hotel for a Suite room and other benefits. We do appreciate your review and are always working on improving our tours to make them perfect for every customer. With best regards, Discovery Adventures Team
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2 London
- Day 2-4 Paris
- Day 4-6 Barcelona
- Day 6-8 Madrid
- Day 8-10 Lisbon
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
England, Spain and Portugal Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from London10 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$69USD $2,221
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from London10 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$69USD $2,221
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from London10 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$69USD $2,221
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from London10 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$69USD $2,221
- TuesdayNov 6, 2018from London10 DaysThursdayNov 15, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$69USD $2,221
- WednesdayNov 7, 2018from London10 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$69USD $2,221
- TuesdayNov 13, 2018from London10 DaysThursdayNov 22, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$69USD $2,221
- WednesdayNov 14, 2018from London10 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$69USD $2,221
- TuesdayNov 20, 2018from London10 DaysThursdayNov 29, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$69USD $2,221
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from London10 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Lisbon10+ seats left$69USD $2,221
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $2,221 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2221 for England, Spain and Portugal Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 831 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 505 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 503 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,221 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for England, Spain and Portugal Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on England, Spain and Portugal Adventure