UK, France Spain and Portugal Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,739
- Fascinating tour in Paris
- Fly to Barcelona
- Explore Madrid
- Visit Lisbon
- Guaranteed departures
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail, Plane
- Travel style
- Independent, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Discovery Nomads
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2 London
- Day 2-4 Paris
- Day 4-6 Barcelona
- Day 6-7 Lisbon
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Rather poor by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MJMegWritten on July 23, 20163.0 - Average
The trip was good but could have been better. Some of the 'day tours' we're only 2 hours in length and didn't involve even getting off the bus anywhere. Walking tours would have been preferred and I appreciate the one I did have in Bordeaux. Perhaps asking... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Margaret, Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear your disappointment! Firstly, I would like to remind you that you have received a FREE upgrade to 4 stars hotels during the whole trip, instead of getting a mix of 3/4 stars hotels. We also gifted you an amazing wine tour tasting in Bordeaux and a ticket to the Book of Mormon musical at Prince Of Wales Theatre? in London. All these bonuses were done absolutely for free. If you read closely "whats included" description of the tour, you'd notice that there are "city tours" included but not "day tours" and its absolutely normal when a sightseeing tour lasts about 2-3 hours. The city tour in Paris didn't include Seine boat cruise and you were not charged for this extra. We always mix bus tour and walking tour in order not to make travellers too much tired. Hilton Canary Wharf 4* hotel in London is a bit away from city center but can be easily reached with underground and free shuttle from hotel. As your stay in London was just one night the choice was given to a luxury hotel, rather then to central location. In Madrid the hotel was nice and central, property of Melia chain, but you left the hotel without a word, although we could negotiate with hotel for a Suite room and other benefits. We do appreciate your review and are always working on improving our tours to make them perfect for every customer. With best regards, Discovery Adventures Team
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nicky29th September 2019
UK, France Spain and Portugal Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- TuesdayNov 26, 2019from London7 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$475$2,213-21%USD $1,739Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayNov 27, 2019from London7 DaysTuesdayDec 3, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$475$2,213-21%USD $1,739Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayDec 3, 2019from London7 DaysMondayDec 9, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$475$2,213-21%USD $1,739Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayDec 4, 2019from London7 DaysTuesdayDec 10, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$475$2,213-21%USD $1,739Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayDec 10, 2019from London7 DaysMondayDec 16, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$475$2,213-21%USD $1,739Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayDec 11, 2019from London7 DaysTuesdayDec 17, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$475$2,213-21%USD $1,739Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayDec 17, 2019from London7 DaysMondayDec 23, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$475$2,213-21%USD $1,739Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayDec 18, 2019from London7 DaysTuesdayDec 24, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$475$2,213-21%USD $1,739Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayDec 24, 2019from London7 DaysMondayDec 30, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$475$2,213-21%USD $1,739Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayDec 25, 2019from London7 DaysTuesdayDec 31, 2019to Lisbon10+ seats left$475$2,213-21%USD $1,739Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Lisbon is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 February 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Discovery Nomads. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Discovery Nomads. Please familiarise yourself with the Discovery Nomads payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 831 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 1,007 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,739 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,621 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on UK, France Spain and Portugal Adventure