The Best of Portugal
- Our saving
- US $ 1,468
- Discover the beauty of Lisbon
- Enjoy a journey through the Silver Coast of Portugal
- Visit Porto though an exclusive walking tour
- Explore the Douro Valley
- Age range
- 10 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- KellyWritten on November 19, 20155.0 - ExcellentI did several tours with this Eco Trilha. They were punctual and I had an excellent service. I recommend the services of Eco Trilha. They showed me Portugal in a very special way!Show detailed ratingsEco Trilha commented on this reviewThank you for choosing our services and for taking the time to share your comments. We hope to welcome you back to Portugal soon! Best Regards, Cris Fonte
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Lisbon Airport
- Day 2: Lisbon Sintra Lisbon
- Day 3: Lisbon Obidos Nazare Fatima Porto
- Day 4: Porto
- Day 5: Porto - Braga
- Day 6: Douro Valley
- Day 7: Oporto Airport
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Douro Valley
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Douro River - Porto - Portugal
- Lisbon - Tram 28
- Pastéis de Belém - Lisbon - Portugal
- Óbidos - Portugal
- Ponte 25 Abril - Lisbon - Portugal
- Braga - Bom Jesus
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Would it be possible to get the list of hotels for the Best of Portugal 8 day tours ?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
The Best of Portugal
- ThursdayMay 24, 2018from Lisbon7 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to Porto0 seats leftSave $61USD $1,468+ $470 additional upfront costsSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Lisbon7 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Porto0 seats leftSave $61USD $1,468Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayNov 9, 2018from Lisbon7 DaysThursdayNov 15, 2018to Porto4 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $61USD $1,468
- WednesdayFeb 20, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysTuesdayFeb 26, 2019to Porto4 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $61USD $1,468+ $470 additional upfront costs
- ThursdayMar 14, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysWednesdayMar 20, 2019to Porto4 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $61USD $1,468+ $470 additional upfront costs
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Porto4 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $61USD $1,468+ $470 additional upfront costs
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Porto4 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $61USD $1,468+ $470 additional upfront costs
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to Porto4 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $61USD $1,468+ $470 additional upfront costs
- ThursdaySep 19, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Porto4 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $61USD $1,468+ $470 additional upfront costs
- WednesdayNov 13, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysTuesdayNov 19, 2019to Porto4 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $61USD $1,468+ $470 additional upfront costs
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Porto is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Eco Trilha booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,468 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1468 for The Best of Portugal, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Eco Trilha will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Eco Trilha tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 23 km
- Sintra (Portugal)
- 65 km
- Obidos (Portugal)
- 28 km
- Nazare (Portugal)
- 36 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 171 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 46 km
- Braga (Portugal)
- 72 km
- Lamego (Portugal)
- 69 km
- Porto (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,468 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Best of Portugal via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Portugal