The Best of Portugal
- Our saving
- US $ 1,462
- Discover the beauty of Lisbon
- Enjoy a journey through the Silver Coast of Portugal
- Visit Porto though an exclusive walking tour
- Explore the Douro Valley
- Age range
- 10 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- LBLeslieWritten on July 19, 20183.0 - AverageHello Tour Radar! Our guide's English was very poor; she couldn't understand us nor make herself understood. After awhile we five took turns listening to her so as not to be rude, but most of the time we had to depend on our guide books or our drivers to learn about the places we were visiting. We couldn't listen to her because her English was unintelligible. Please keep in mind that two of us in our group teach English to speakers of other languages so we have lots of experience listening and speaking to folks at different proficiency levels and to speakers of many different languages. Also, the tour was advertised as a six-day tour and it was barely a five-day tour. There were no activities whatsoever on Day 1. There were a couple of days out of the next five days that started at 9 and ended around 3, and then it was over. So a trip that cost a fair amount seemed way overpriced for the quantity of time of the tour and the quality of the guidance. I would never recommend a trip guided by this person to anyone nor I believe would any of the other four people who were on this tour. I appreciate you listening to my comments. Sincerely, L.Baldwin-DrinkovicShow detailed ratingsEco Trilha commented on this reviewDear Leslie: Thanks for your feedback; we are really sorry that our tour has not suited your expectations. Best regards, Sara
- KellyWritten on November 19, 20155.0 - ExcellentI did several tours with this Eco Trilha. They were punctual and I had an excellent service. I recommend the services of Eco Trilha. They showed me Portugal in a very special way!Show detailed ratingsEco Trilha commented on this reviewThank you for choosing our services and for taking the time to share your comments. We hope to welcome you back to Portugal soon! Best Regards, Cris Fonte
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Lisbon Airport
- Day 2: Lisbon Sintra Lisbon
- Day 3: Lisbon Obidos Nazare Fatima Porto
- Day 4: Porto
- Day 5: Douro Valley
- Day 6: Porto - Braga - Half day
- Day 7: Oporto Airport
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
- Douro Valley
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Douro River - Porto - Portugal
- Lisbon - Tram 28
- Pastéis de Belém - Lisbon - Portugal
- Óbidos - Portugal
- Ponte 25 Abril - Lisbon - Portugal
- Braga - Bom Jesus
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
All ages are welcome on this tour!
Where and when does the tour end?
The tour ends in Porto on Day 7. After breakfast at your accommodation you're free to depart at any time.
When and where does the tour start?
The tour starts on Day 1, in Lisbon, Portugal. There are no planned activities for this day so you can arrive at any time. An Eco Trilha representative will meet you at the airport and escort you to your hotel, after which you're free to spend the day settling in and exploring Portugal's costal capital.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
The Best of Portugal
- FridayNov 9, 2018from Lisbon7 DaysThursdayNov 15, 2018to Porto4 seats left$61USD $1,462
- WednesdayFeb 20, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysTuesdayFeb 26, 2019to Porto4 seats left$61USD $1,462+ $468 additional upfront costs
- ThursdayMar 14, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysWednesdayMar 20, 2019to Porto4 seats left$61USD $1,462+ $468 additional upfront costs
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Porto4 seats left$61USD $1,462+ $468 additional upfront costs
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Porto4 seats left$61USD $1,462+ $468 additional upfront costs
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to Porto4 seats left$61USD $1,462+ $468 additional upfront costs
- ThursdaySep 19, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Porto4 seats left$61USD $1,462+ $468 additional upfront costs
- WednesdayNov 13, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysTuesdayNov 19, 2019to Porto4 seats left$61USD $1,462+ $468 additional upfront costs
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Porto is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Eco Trilha booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 September 2018 the full payment of $1,462 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1462 for The Best of Portugal, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Eco Trilha will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Eco Trilha tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 23 km
- Sintra (Portugal)
- 65 km
- Obidos (Portugal)
- 28 km
- Nazare (Portugal)
- 36 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 171 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 69 km
- Lamego (Portugal)
- 72 km
- Braga (Portugal)
- 46 km
- Porto (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,462 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,723 tours in Europe
- covered by 240 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Best of Portugal via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Portugal