Portuguese Wine Tours
- Our saving
- US $ 1,734
- City tours in Lisbon, Porto, Fatima
- Enjoy a demonstration and tasting of the famous ‘pastéis de Belém’
- Discover the magical Silver Coast of Portugal
- Do not miss delicious wine tastings in the best Portugal vineyards
- Age range
- 8 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Wine tasting, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- DeannaWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - Excellent
The tour was very organized. I would definitely recommend them, and I will use them again.Show detailed ratingsEco Trilha commented on this reviewHi, Thank you for choosing our services and for taking the time to share your comments. We hope to welcome you back to Portugal soon! Best Regards, Cris Fonte Eco Trilha
- LuisWritten on November 21, 20155.0 - Excellent
The service was five stars! My travel was perfect! If one-day, I return to Portugal, I will definitely use Eco Trilha's services.Show detailed ratingsEco Trilha commented on this reviewHi, Thank you for choosing our services and for taking the time to share your comments. We hope to welcome you back to Portugal soon! Best Regards, Cris Fonte Eco Trilha
- RenataWritten on November 20, 20155.0 - Excellent
I booked the tours by email before arriving in Portugal. My vacations in Portugal were excellent. We visited wonderful places and the guide tour was gentile, educated, professional, and punctual. Thanks for everything!Show detailed ratingsEco Trilha commented on this reviewHi, Thank you for choosing our services and for taking the time to share your comments. We hope to welcome you back to Portugal soon! Best Regards, Cris Fonte
- DebbieWritten on November 19, 20155.0 - Excellent
We enjoyed all of the locations we visited, the great food and wine, the rich culture & interesting history of Portugal... Have I mentioned that it was a FABULOUS holiday?! Thanks for coordinating, booking, confirming and generally taking care of our... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEco Trilha commented on this reviewHi, Thank you for choosing our services and for taking the time to share your comments. We hope to welcome you back to Portugal soon! Best Regards, Cris Fonte
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Lisbon
Start point The driver will wait for you at the airport. , Arrivals, Terminal 1, Lisboa, Lisboa, Portugal
- Day 2: Lisbon and Sintra
- Day 3: Setubal
- Day 4: Lisbon - Obidos - Fatima - Porto
- Day 5: Porto
- Day 6: Douro Valley
- Day 7: Porto Airport
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Portuguese Wine Tours
- Douro Valley
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Douro River - Porto - Portugal
- Lisbon - Tram 28
- Pastéis de Belém - Lisbon - Portugal
- Óbidos - Portugal
- Ponte 25 Abril - Lisbon - Portugal
- Wine Tour - Bacalhôa Vinhos de Portugal
- Braga - Bom Jesus
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I bought a flight that will arrive in Lisbon. How can I go from Lisbon to Porto?
We have public transportation between these cities. You can choose: speed train, bus or private transfer. If you would like, we can send you a quotation.
Is it a self-guided tour or a guided tour?
That is a guided tour. The guide is always staying with the group during the tour.
What is the olive oil tasting?
Many people do not know what good olive oil is supposed to taste like. On this activity, we will learn the olive oil flavors. The guide will help you recognize both the positive and negative attributes of an oil. We will analyze: flavor, visual and olfactory.
After that, we will taste olive products: mixture of organic olives with olive oil and herbs, chocolate cake with olive oil or olive oil pudding, olive leaf tea, orange oiled.
In the end of the tour, you can buy some olive oil and other Portuguese products.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
Portuguese Wine Tours
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysTuesdayApr 2, 2019to Porto4 seats left$72USD $1,734+ $398 additional upfront costs
- ThursdayAug 8, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysWednesdayAug 14, 2019to Porto4 seats left$72USD $1,734+ $398 additional upfront costs
- WednesdaySep 11, 2019from Lisbon7 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to Porto4 seats left$72USD $1,734+ $398 additional upfront costs
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Porto is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Eco Trilha booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 March 2019 the full payment of $1,734 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1734 for Portuguese Wine Tours, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Eco Trilha will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Eco Trilha tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 23 km
- Sintra (Portugal)
- 53 km
- Setubal (Portugal)
- 96 km
- Obidos (Portugal)
- 52 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 171 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Peso da Regua (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Porto (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,734 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,292 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Portuguese Wine Tours via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Portuguese Wine Tours