Sardinia Family Cycle Adventure
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 922
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Sant'antioco and end in Pula! With the bicycle tour Sardinia Family Cycle Adventure, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Sant'antioco, Italy and 5 other destinations in Italy. Sardinia Family Cycle Adventure includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- MPMarnaWritten on January 26, 20183.0 - AverageDoing an offseason trip, we expected we would be able to walk to restaurants still. So, we were surprised that there were no restaurants open in Chia and that we had to catch an expensive cab to dinner that evening. Other than that the trip did go well. We were warned that we would need to take our lunch with us and some towns had no place to stop. And, always, more information about the area is appreciated.Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewDear Marna, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that overall the trip went well. We’d be happy to discuss with you what extra information you would have appreciated so we can improve for other clients wanting to travel in the off season. As you mention, you were aware that many restaurants would be closed. My understanding was that this was advised prior to the trip and at your trip briefing. We will certainly mention to others that depending on where they are staying, and what is open, there is a risk you may need to pay for a taxi that could amount to more than you are expecting. We are always trying to improve our trip notes and other documents so that you have a good understanding of what to expect, so we thank you for your feedback.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Sant’Antioco
- Day 2: Loop cycle of Sant'Antioco (20km/12.5mi) or via Carloforte to San Pietro (24km/15mi)
- Day 3: Cycle through the plains of Sulcis to Sant'Anna Arresi (25km/15.5mi)
- Day 4: Along the Costa del Sud to Chia with its beautiful beaches (36km/22.5mi)
- Day 5: Day at leisure in Chia or hike along a cliff top Roman road
- Day 6: Cycle to Pula (23km/14.5mi)
- Day 7: Loop cycle to visit Nora, an ancient Phoenician archaeological site (20km/12.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes Pula
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Sardinia Family Cycle Adventure
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Sant'antioco8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Pula6 seats left$38USD $922Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Sant'antioco8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Pula6 seats left$38USD $922Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Sant'antioco8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Pula6 seats left$38USD $922Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Sant'antioco8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Pula6 seats left$38USD $922Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Sant'antioco8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Pula6 seats left$38USD $922Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Sant'antioco8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Pula6 seats left$48USD $1,152Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Sant'antioco8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Pula6 seats left$48USD $1,152Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Sant'antioco8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Pula6 seats left$48USD $1,152Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Sant'antioco8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Pula6 seats left$48USD $1,152Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Sant'antioco8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Pula6 seats left$48USD $1,152Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Sant'antioco is the starting point and Pula is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $922 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $922 for Sardinia Family Cycle Adventure, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 93 km.
- Sant'antioco (Italy)
- 16 km
- Carloforte (Italy)
- 33 km
- Sant'anna Arresi (Italy)
- 23 km
- Chia (Italy)
- 16 km
- Pula (Italy)
- 2 km
- Nora (Italy)
- 2 km
- Pula (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $922 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Sardinia Family Cycle Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sardinia Family Cycle Adventure