Parenzana Cycle Trail
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,450
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Trieste and end in Porec! With the self-guided tour Parenzana Cycle Trail, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Trieste, Slovenia and 4 other destinations in Europe. Parenzana Cycle Trail includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Plane
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Tracey S's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat a great family trip. Plenty of activities to keep everyone happy but mixed up with enough time to relax. Fabulous... Read more
- Phil W's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWe have just finished the Croatian Family Adventure and it was phenomenal. The beautiful San Snova ship was comfortabl... Read more
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Trieste
- Day 2: Cycle to Portoroz via Koper, optional cycle to the beach (36-40km/22.5-25mi)
- Day 3: Cross the Croatian border and visit historic towns en route to Motovun (53km/33mi)
- Day 4: Cycle past olive groves and vineyards to Porec (33km/20.5mi)
- Day 5: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gillian27th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Parenzana Cycle Trail
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from Trieste5 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 24, 2018from Trieste5 DaysMondayMay 28, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Trieste5 DaysTuesdayMay 29, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Trieste5 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Trieste5 DaysThursdayMay 31, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Trieste5 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Trieste5 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Trieste5 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Trieste5 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Trieste5 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to PorecOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Trieste is the starting point and Porec is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $1,450 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1450 for Parenzana Cycle Trail, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 72 km.
- Trieste (Slovenia)
- 12 km
- Koper (Slovenia)
- 12 km
- Portoroz (Slovenia)
- 27 km
- Motovun (Croatia)
- 22 km
- Porec (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,450 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Parenzana Cycle Trail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours