Lithuania to Poland by Bike
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,533
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Klaipeda and end in Gdansk! With the self-guided tour Lithuania to Poland by Bike, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Klaipeda, Lithuania and 6 other destinations in Europe. Lithuania to Poland by Bike includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Plane
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentFun group of people, professional and knowledgeable guide, delicious produce, beautiful scenery, Baltic Sea coastline, s... Read more
- Meredith Katzman's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent... wonderful time and it is definitely one of the best I have done with UTracks. We highly recommend this trip. Read more
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Klaipeda
- Day 2: Cycle along the Curonian Spit to Nida (60km / 37mi)
- Day 3: Free day in Nida
- Day 4: Cross into Russia, cycle to Zelenogradsk (55km / 34mi)
- Day 5: Cycle through West Sambia to Yantarny then Svetlogorsk (80km / 49.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle along the quiet coastal roads to Kaliningrad (55km / 34mi)
- Day 7: Free day in Kaliningrad (Königsberg)
- Day 8: Cycle to the Polish border at Mamonovo and on to Frombork (70km / 43.5mi)
- Day 9: Cycle along the picturesque coast to Elblag (40km / 25mi)
- Day 10: Cycle to Marienburg (55km / 34mi), transfer to Gdansk
- Day 11: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2016
Does this tour push through with only one confirmed booking?
The Lithuania to Poland trip is a self guided trip, and unfortunately we cannot run this just for 1 person.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Lithuania to Poland by Bike
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Klaipeda11 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to GdanskOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,533Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Klaipeda11 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to GdanskOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,533Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Klaipeda11 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to GdanskOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,533Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Klaipeda11 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to GdanskOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,533Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Klaipeda11 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to GdanskOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,533Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Klaipeda11 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to GdanskOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,533Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Klaipeda11 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to GdanskOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,533Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Klaipeda11 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to GdanskOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,533Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Klaipeda11 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to GdanskOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,533Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Klaipeda11 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to GdanskOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,533Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania, Russia and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania, Russia and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania, Russia and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Klaipeda is the starting point and Gdansk is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $1,533 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1533 for Lithuania to Poland by Bike, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 268 km.
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 29 km
- Curonian Spit National Park (Lithuania)
- 17 km
- Nida (Lithuania)
- 73 km
- Kaliningrad (Russia)
- 67 km
- Frombork (Poland)
- 29 km
- Elblag (Poland)
- 54 km
- Gdansk (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,533 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Lithuania to Poland by Bike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours