Sydney to Great Barrier Reef Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,321
- +5 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Sail on a former America’s Cup racing yacht
- Enjoy yoga, try surfing & kayaking at Byron
- Cuddle a Koala in a tropical paradise
- Meet with local Aboriginal people
- Guaranteed departures
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail, Plane
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- ShannonWritten on August 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe accommodation was impeccable. Beautiful rooms and we had a blast. We had trouble on the first day with the meeting point arranged because we did not have the name of the company we were meeting that day. I wish we had just a bit more information about what the company's names were that we were meeting. There was also one accommodation that was 2 miles from our activity planned and we had to be there at 7 am. There was no ride included so we had to take a taxi. I would definitely do another tour. Whitsundays and Port Douglas were my favorite. Over all really good trip.Show detailed ratings
- JWJulianaWritten on December 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentI absolutely loved our trip! Luxury hotels, easy transportation and awesome guides! Very looking forward for the next trip!Show detailed ratings
- MMichaelWritten on November 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentWonderful trip, beautiful scenery, excellent hotels and perfectly organised tour. Loved it!Show detailed ratings
- JJeromeWritten on December 1, 20155.0 - ExcellentI had an amazing time traveling to Australia, we started at Sydney and moved further exploring the coast to Byron Bay and Brisbane. The highlight of this tour was no doubt sailing to Whitsundays islands! Whitehaven beach was absolutely breathtaking, you can never get sick of white sand and turquoise waters! And diving there was beyond all expectations! I had truly great experience, we stayed in very good hotels and had an unforgettable time in Australia.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Sydney
- Day 2 Sydney
- Day 3-4 Surfers Paradise
- Day 5-6 Airlie Beach and Whitsunday Islands
- Day 7 Cairns
- Day 8-9 Port Douglas
- Day 10 Cairns
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair, 59 years old26th September 2018
Sydney to Great Barrier Reef Tour
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Sydney10 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Cairns8 seats left$198$2,519-8%USD $2,321
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Sydney10 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Cairns8 seats left$198$2,519-8%USD $2,321
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Sydney10 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Cairns8 seats left$198$2,519-8%USD $2,321
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from Sydney10 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Cairns8 seats left$198$2,519-8%USD $2,321
- WednesdayNov 7, 2018from Sydney10 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Cairns7 seats left$198$2,519-8%USD $2,321
- ThursdayNov 8, 2018from Sydney10 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to Cairns8 seats left$198$2,519-8%USD $2,321
- WednesdayNov 14, 2018from Sydney10 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Cairns8 seats left$198$2,519-8%USD $2,321
- ThursdayNov 15, 2018from Sydney10 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Cairns8 seats left$198$2,519-8%USD $2,321
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Sydney10 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Cairns8 seats left$198$2,519-8%USD $2,321
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from Sydney10 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Cairns8 seats left$198$2,519-8%USD $2,321
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $2,321 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2321 for Sydney to Great Barrier Reef Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 687 km
- Surfers Paradise (Australia)
- 71 km
- Brisbane (Australia)
- 913 km
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
- 485 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 59 km
- Port Douglas (Australia)
- 59 km
- Cairns (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,321 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 949 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 69 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Sydney to Great Barrier Reef Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sydney to Great Barrier Reef Tour