San Francisco, Yosemite Park & Los Angeles Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,007
- Delve into thrilling attractions of Las Vegas
- Stargaze at secluded hot spring in Death Valley
- Wander through the meadows of epic Yosemite
- Marvel at beautiful coastline of Big Sur
- Explore LA while celebrity watching
- Guaranteed departures
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- RTRicardoWritten on June 9, 20184.0 - GoodRoad trip experience was superb but hotel stay is too short in between long travels. Death valley to angel camp via sierra valley/sonora pass was great. Chopper ride or at least skywalk was not included in grand canyon trip, very dissapointed as package was thought to be premium. Angel camp hotel was 2 hrs away from yosimete. Visit to Big Sur was missed due to one night stay in Monterey. More scenic views could have been seen if guide maps were provided. The tour package will be highly recommended if areas for improvement is addressed.Show detailed ratings
- SSvetlanaWritten on November 20, 20155.0 - ExcellentExtraordinary tour to the Westside. The tour was very well laid out and covers everything you want and need to do! The accommodation was great at each destination. No hassle at the checkin at all the hotels and the locations were super central. All city tours were well made with friendly and informative guides. We were stunned by the view during the helicopter flight over the GrandCanyon. Also the tour at the national park was very well organized and we could start our tour as soon as we arrived. The tour in SanFran could only be topped by the very entertaining and funny celebrity tour in LA. For the rest of our free time we received very good recommendation of what we should see. An overall amazing experience, if you like to travel by yourself and have a guideline and hassle free organization as a base.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2 Las Vegas
- Day 3 Death Valley
- Day 4-5 Yosemite Park
- Day 6-7 San Francisco
- Day 8 Monterey
- Day 9-10 Los Angeles
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
San Francisco, Yosemite Park & Los Angeles Tour
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Las Vegas10 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Los Angeles8 seats left$62USD $2,007
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Las Vegas10 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Los Angeles8 seats left$62USD $2,007
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Las Vegas10 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to Los Angeles8 seats left$62USD $2,007
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Las Vegas10 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Los Angeles8 seats left$62USD $2,007
- TuesdayNov 6, 2018from Las Vegas10 DaysThursdayNov 15, 2018to Los Angeles8 seats left$62USD $2,007
- WednesdayNov 7, 2018from Las Vegas10 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Los Angeles8 seats left$62USD $2,007
- TuesdayNov 13, 2018from Las Vegas10 DaysThursdayNov 22, 2018to Los Angeles8 seats left$62USD $2,007
- WednesdayNov 14, 2018from Las Vegas10 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Los Angeles8 seats left$62USD $2,007
- TuesdayNov 20, 2018from Las Vegas10 DaysThursdayNov 29, 2018to Los Angeles8 seats left$62USD $2,007
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Las Vegas10 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Los Angeles8 seats left$62USD $2,007
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Las Vegas is the starting point and Los Angeles is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $2,007 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2007 for San Francisco, Yosemite Park & Los Angeles Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 176 km
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 254 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
- 139 km
- Monterey (USA)
- 436 km
- Los Angeles (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,007 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,799 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for San Francisco, Yosemite Park & Los Angeles Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on San Francisco, Yosemite Park & Los Angeles Tour