New York, Chicago and Miami City Tour
- Explore Manhattan and Times Square
- Enjoy the view from the Brooklyn Bridge
- Stroll along the boardwalk of the Navy Pier in Chicago
- Immerse yourself in the nightlife of Miami
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- Private / Custom
- Rather Poor
- FSFaridWritten on August 8, 20183.0 - Averagei think the transport from airport to hotel should been included because it is very hard for the traveller to find the way to get to hotel. taxis are very expensive.e.g. arriving Miami: the cost of a taxi to Miami beach was told is 170 USD therefore i used public transport which took 6 hours to get to hotel. Hotels were very nice and included breakfast was brilliant. Miami sight seeing tour and boat was very good. i can't remember tour guide name may be Julian . he was very nice person.Show detailed ratings
- VasilyWritten on November 21, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis tour is just fantastic. Don’t miss it out! Starting in wonderful New York with a great guided tour we were introduced to the city at its best ending at the Top of the Rocks in the evening. The transfer by plane from new york to washington and also from there to miami was smooth and easy. For us the real fun began in Miami. With lots of galleries, which are introduced during the starting tour, and amazing clubs. The final 4day cruise trip was just amazing. We have been to the Bahamas and Key West, of which I do not know what I liked the most. Both are really awesome. The personnel on the cruise liner was friendly and very professional. The final cruise was very recreational, chilled and exactly what we needed as a perfect conclusion. We liked the organization of the individual tour very much and will definitely recommend it to friends!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2 New York
- Day 3-4 Chicago
- Day 5-7 Miami
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
How do I meet the local guides?
You will meet the local guide for all the sightseeing tours and activities. Meeting points usually located close to the visited sites eg Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, etc. You need to get to the meeting point by yourself using public transportation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
New York, Chicago and Miami City Tour
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from New York City7 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to Miami10+ seats left$87USD $2,087
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from New York City7 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Miami10+ seats left$87USD $2,087
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from New York City7 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to Miami10+ seats left$87USD $2,087
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from New York City7 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Miami10+ seats left$87USD $2,087
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from New York City7 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Miami10+ seats left$87USD $2,087
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from New York City7 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Miami10+ seats left$87USD $2,087
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from New York City7 DaysTuesdaySep 18, 2018to Miami10+ seats left$87USD $2,087
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from New York City7 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Miami10+ seats left$87USD $2,087
- WednesdaySep 19, 2018from New York City7 DaysTuesdaySep 25, 2018to Miami10+ seats left$87USD $2,087
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from New York City7 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Miami10+ seats left$87USD $2,087
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- New York City is the starting point and Miami is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 November 2018 the full payment of $2,087 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2087 for New York, Chicago and Miami City Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New York City (USA)
- 1,145 km
- Chicago (USA)
- 1,914 km
- Miami (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,087 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,881 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for New York, Chicago and Miami City Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on New York, Chicago and Miami City Tour