Rome to Venice Adventure Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,584
- Sightseeing of Rome
- Visit Florence
- Explore the amazing towns of Cinque Terre
- You will have an orientation walk around romantic Venice
- Guaranteed departures
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- WSWilliamWritten on April 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We liked the customized tour without the group tour.
- KKatieWritten on January 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We were for the first time in Italy and our tour with Discovery Nomads was great! We both loved Rome and gondola ride in Venice and hiking in Cinque Terre. Lots of top activities and we added winery tour in Florence. Absolutely amazing experience.
- MSMarcusWritten on December 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip was really cool! I liked the hotels, especially the one in Rome and breakfast was over the top! All the cities were really impressive and guides were friendly and knowledgable. I only regret that I didn’t add wine tour while I was in Florence but I... Read more
- MLMarcusWritten on September 25, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Overall, the trip was amazing. I loved Italy and I loved the progression of cities from Rome to Florence to Cinque Terre to Venice. Each place built on each other. You might think Cinque Terre is just a throw-in for this tour, but it truly was the star of... Read more
- JHJulieWritten on September 18, 20174.0 - Good
We did the Rome to Venice Adventure Tour and had a great time. The hotels that were booked were all at great locations. They were close to all the attractions which meant that we could easily walk and didn't need to bother with public transport. There was... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Julie, Thank you so much for your review! We would definitely add a choice of private/group gondola tour as you suggested. And will do our best to send the vouchers with google maps with how to get to hotels. Thank you again and hope to see you soon! Discovery Nomads Team
- ANAaronWritten on August 13, 20175.0 - Excellent
All the arrangements were taken care of. We traveled from place to place easiliy. (Lovet he high seed train). The hotels were very nice and in every hotel except the Rome hotel, the breakfasts were outstanding. Full buffets with eggs, bacon, muffins, coffe,... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Aaron, Thank you very much for a review! We hope to see you again soon! Best Regards, Discovery Nomads Team
- MSMarilynWritten on March 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I would like to give this company 5 stars: The hotels were terrific, luxurious, clean, centrally located, with wonderful breakfasts, service, and amenities. The Italian trains were great. One guide was very informative, humorous and knew his audience.... Read more
- MSMarilynWritten on March 20, 20174.5 - Excellent
I would have liked to give this a 5 star rating: The hotels were wonderful, luxurious, centrally located with excellent breakfasts and service; trains were fine; one guide was terrific. But, one guide didn't show up, and the trip start date was changed to... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Marilyn, Thank you very much for your review. We always try to find and work together with the best guides and companies providing service in cities involved in our tours. We already refunded you for missed tour and apologize for this inconveniences. The changes to your trip dates happened on your behalf and request, but we already figured everything out via email. We would be grateful to see you again in one of your next adventures and trips around the world.
- JBJoshWritten on March 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We searched long to find the best tour and while booking were still unsure about what we will get. With Discovery Adventures we definitely got exactly what we were so long searching for. The tour was well planned and the documents we received were clear and... Read more
- NNicoleWritten on February 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour!!! Italy is absolutely awesome, we had so much fun! All the hotels were very good and located just a few minutes from the main attractions. Tour guides were very interesting and knowledgeable. We totally recommend Discovery Adventures and looking... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Rome
- Day 2-3 Rome
- Day 4-5 Florence
- Day 6-7 Cinque Terre
- Day 8-10 Venice
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What does road trip adventure mean?
Road Trip Adventure is the most exiting journey, you will get a car (full insurance cover, of course) and drive along the most scenic routes in Europe or US, stay in design hotels and meet your local guides in each city along the way, there's lots of activities included and the routes are organized that way so you enjoy driving and won't get tired.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to the Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Rome to Venice Adventure Tour
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdayDec 25, 2018from Rome10 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to Venice6 seats left$230$1,814-13%USD $1,584
- WednesdayDec 26, 2018from Rome10 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to Venice6 seats left$230$1,814-13%USD $1,584
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Rome10 DaysTuesdayJan 8, 2019to Venice6 seats left$230$1,814-13%USD $1,584
- MondayDec 31, 2018from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJan 9, 2019to Venice6 seats left$230$1,814-13%USD $1,584
- FridayJan 4, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$230$1,814-13%USD $1,584
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Rome10 DaysMondayJan 14, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$230$1,814-13%USD $1,584
- TuesdayJan 8, 2019from Rome10 DaysThursdayJan 17, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$230$1,814-13%USD $1,584
- WednesdayJan 9, 2019from Rome10 DaysFridayJan 18, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$230$1,814-13%USD $1,584
- TuesdayJan 15, 2019from Rome10 DaysThursdayJan 24, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$230$1,814-13%USD $1,584
- WednesdayJan 16, 2019from Rome10 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Venice8 seats left$230$1,814-13%USD $1,584
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 March 2019 the full payment of $1,584 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1584 for Rome to Venice Adventure Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 129 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 252 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,584 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,097 tours in Europe
- covered by 311 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rome to Venice Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome to Venice Adventure Tour