Rome to Venice Adventure Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,638
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Sightseeing of Rome
- Visit Florence
- Explore the amazing towns of Cinque Terre
- You will have an orientation walk around romantic Venice
- Guaranteed departures
- Age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- AOAbigailWritten on March 29, 20194.0 - Good
Our tour was great, most of the trip earned a 5-star rating but there were a few factors that contributed to the lower score. (1) We were never given the names of the companies operating our local tours. On our first day, we weren't able to locate the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Abigail, Thank you so much for taking time to write a detailed review. We value you as our customer and it is important for us to get a feedback as we are always looking to improve our tours. We were surprised to hear that your stay in La Spezia was not enjoyable. We have worked with this hotel for a long time and all the customers were satisfied. Please note that there are only 2 hotels 4* in La Spezia that are of a good quality and CDH is one of them and preferred as its closer to train station what makes it easier to explore Cinque Terre. For the future reference, we kindly ask you to contact us via phone in case of any problems on the tour. If we knew about this problem earlier, we could work it out and change/upgrade the room, etc. Same applies if you can not find the tour guide or anything else it's better to contact us directly via phone or email at least. As you have contacted us via chat we must have missed your message and apologies for this. Nevertheless, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your trip in Italy and we are looking forward to welcome you on our tours again! Best regards, Discovery Nomads
- WSWilliamWritten on April 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We liked the customized tour without the group tour.
- KKatieWritten on January 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We were for the first time in Italy and our tour with Discovery Nomads was great! We both loved Rome and gondola ride in Venice and hiking in Cinque Terre. Lots of top activities and we added winery tour in Florence. Absolutely amazing experience.
- MSMarcusWritten on December 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip was really cool! I liked the hotels, especially the one in Rome and breakfast was over the top! All the cities were really impressive and guides were friendly and knowledgable. I only regret that I didn’t add wine tour while I was in Florence but I... Read more
- MLMarcusWritten on September 25, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Overall, the trip was amazing. I loved Italy and I loved the progression of cities from Rome to Florence to Cinque Terre to Venice. Each place built on each other. You might think Cinque Terre is just a throw-in for this tour, but it truly was the star of... Read more
- JHJulieWritten on September 18, 20174.0 - Good
We did the Rome to Venice Adventure Tour and had a great time. The hotels that were booked were all at great locations. They were close to all the attractions which meant that we could easily walk and didn't need to bother with public transport. There was... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Julie, Thank you so much for your review! We would definitely add a choice of private/group gondola tour as you suggested. And will do our best to send the vouchers with google maps with how to get to hotels. Thank you again and hope to see you soon! Discovery Nomads Team
- ANAaronWritten on August 13, 20175.0 - Excellent
All the arrangements were taken care of. We traveled from place to place easiliy. (Lovet he high seed train). The hotels were very nice and in every hotel except the Rome hotel, the breakfasts were outstanding. Full buffets with eggs, bacon, muffins, coffe,... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Aaron, Thank you very much for a review! We hope to see you again soon! Best Regards, Discovery Nomads Team
- MSMarilynWritten on March 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I would like to give this company 5 stars: The hotels were terrific, luxurious, clean, centrally located, with wonderful breakfasts, service, and amenities. The Italian trains were great. One guide was very informative, humorous and knew his audience.... Read more
- MSMarilynWritten on March 20, 20174.5 - Excellent
I would have liked to give this a 5 star rating: The hotels were wonderful, luxurious, centrally located with excellent breakfasts and service; trains were fine; one guide was terrific. But, one guide didn't show up, and the trip start date was changed to... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Marilyn, Thank you very much for your review. We always try to find and work together with the best guides and companies providing service in cities involved in our tours. We already refunded you for missed tour and apologize for this inconveniences. The changes to your trip dates happened on your behalf and request, but we already figured everything out via email. We would be grateful to see you again in one of your next adventures and trips around the world.
- JBJoshWritten on March 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We searched long to find the best tour and while booking were still unsure about what we will get. With Discovery Adventures we definitely got exactly what we were so long searching for. The tour was well planned and the documents we received were clear and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Rome
- Day 2-3 Rome
- Day 4-5 Florence
- Day 6-7 Cinque Terre
- Day 8-10 Venice
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What does road trip adventure mean?
Road Trip Adventure is the most exiting journey, you will get a car (full insurance cover, of course) and drive along the most scenic routes in Europe or US, stay in design hotels and meet your local guides in each city along the way, there's lots of activities included and the routes are organized that way so you enjoy driving and won't get tired.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A Voucher which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet your guides for sightseeing tours, hotels information, train departure/arrival times, included activities, etc will be mentioned in there. The Voucher is available 10 Days before the departure.
How do I get to the Hotels?
Hotels are located close to the train stations so it takes about 10 minutes to get to your hotel from the train station.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- John16th December 2018
Rome to Venice Adventure Tour
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from Rome10 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$158$1,796-9%USD $1,638
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from Rome10 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$158$1,796-9%USD $1,638
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Rome10 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$158$1,796-9%USD $1,638
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Rome10 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$158$1,796-9%USD $1,638
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Rome10 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$158$1,796-9%USD $1,638
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Rome10 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$158$1,796-9%USD $1,638
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Rome10 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$158$1,796-9%USD $1,638
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Rome10 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$158$1,796-9%USD $1,638
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Rome10 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to Venice9 seats left$158$1,796-9%USD $1,638
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Rome10 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Venice8 seats left$158$1,796-9%USD $1,638
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 July 2019 the full payment of $1,638 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1638 for Rome to Venice Adventure Tour, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 129 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 252 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,638 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,845 tours in Europe
- covered by 481 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rome to Venice Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 16 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome to Venice Adventure Tour