From London to Paris & Rome Tour
- Experience the best of London
- Enjoy the view over Paris from the Eiffel Tower
- Explore the cute city of Zurich
- Go shopping in beautiful Milan
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Private / Custom
- Rather Poor
- VFVictoriaWritten on November 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentIts was a great experience of a lifetime. Despite the tight schedule and 5 cities just in 8 days the trip was really great and we saw amazing cities and all the main sights! I can’t wish for more!Show detailed ratings
- TATomWritten on August 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was an amazing journey! We travelled first time in Europe and couldn’t ask for a better trip. Accommodation was wonderful and it came as nice surprise, travelling by trains was easy and fast and we had a lot of sightseeing tours too. Overall great experience and I wish we had more trips like this one!Show detailed ratings
- Diego DomenicoWritten on January 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentOur tour was just awesome!!! We saw so many beautiful cities... we saw London from the top of the Sharp, walked on Champs Elysees in Paris, traveled through the Swiss Alps, and went to amazing restaurants in Rome!!! The hotels were super and our guides were very professional and cheerful, and we had a lot of fun!!! Hope to go on a new tour soon!Show detailed ratings
- KKatharinaWritten on November 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentAwesome experience! Our local guides were friendly and helpful, we have seen the most beautiful cities in Europe and had great time! Katharina and ThomasShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 London
- Day 2-4 Paris
- Day 4-5 Zurich
- Day 5-6 Milan
- Day 6-8 Rome
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Rome, on the evening of Day 8. After a busy day of sightseeing you're free to enjoy the city food and nightlife!
When and where does the tour start?
The tour starts on Day 1 in London. Participants should arrive in time for 11am, to ensure they're ready for an action-packed day of exploring London's biggest landmarks!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the price of this tour, however we are happy to assist with the arrangement of transfers! Once you have a confirmed booking we can arrange these with the tour operator.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
From London to Paris & Rome Tour
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$170$1,928-9%USD $1,758
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from London8 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$170$1,928-9%USD $1,758
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$170$1,928-9%USD $1,758
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from London8 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$170$1,928-9%USD $1,758
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$170$1,928-9%USD $1,758
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from London8 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$170$1,928-9%USD $1,758
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdaySep 18, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$170$1,928-9%USD $1,758
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from London8 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$170$1,928-9%USD $1,758
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdaySep 25, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$170$1,928-9%USD $1,758
- WednesdaySep 19, 2018from London8 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$170$1,928-9%USD $1,758
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 November 2018 the full payment of $1,758 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1758 for From London to Paris & Rome Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 217 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 477 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,758 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,978 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for From London to Paris & Rome Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on From London to Paris & Rome Tour