From London to Paris & Rome Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,609
- Experience the best of London
- Enjoy the view over Paris from the Eiffel Tower
- Explore the cute city of Zurich
- Go shopping in beautiful Milan
- Guaranteed departures
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- JJosephineWritten on October 10, 20182.0 - Rather poorDo not recommend this tour - communication is poor and the standard of some hotels leave a lot to be desired in terms of four star ratings . No breakfast until last leg of tour - hotel in Paris was not was expected and also charged for city tax per day as well !! Halfway through tour and not very impressed. FYI - how about better communication of ways to get to the specific landmarks from hotel - communication is lacking, reservations could have been better and I understand this is a do it yourself thing but I do not think this is value for money!Show detailed ratings
- SZSteveWritten on August 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe package was great. Even though there are some complaints in regards to the company only provided reference numbers. I did not encounter any problems when showing up with just my name and sometimes the reference number for confirmation. I was able to reach out to the local company Discovery Nomads to ask for actual train tickets and attraction tickets (for places with individual visits with no tour guide), and I receive the e-tickets no problem. Overall, I am very happy with the package from London to Rome. It is very relaxed so you are not overwhelmed. And if you wanted to do more, you can always add more things on your own.Show detailed ratings
- VFVictoriaWritten on November 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentIts was a great experience of a lifetime. Despite the tight schedule and 5 cities just in 8 days the trip was really great and we saw amazing cities and all the main sights! I can’t wish for more!Show detailed ratings
- TATomWritten on August 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was an amazing journey! We travelled first time in Europe and couldn’t ask for a better trip. Accommodation was wonderful and it came as nice surprise, travelling by trains was easy and fast and we had a lot of sightseeing tours too. Overall great experience and I wish we had more trips like this one!Show detailed ratings
- Diego DomenicoWritten on January 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentOur tour was just awesome!!! We saw so many beautiful cities... we saw London from the top of the Sharp, walked on Champs Elysees in Paris, traveled through the Swiss Alps, and went to amazing restaurants in Rome!!! The hotels were super and our guides were very professional and cheerful, and we had a lot of fun!!! Hope to go on a new tour soon!Show detailed ratings
- KKatharinaWritten on November 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentAwesome experience! Our local guides were friendly and helpful, we have seen the most beautiful cities in Europe and had great time! Katharina and ThomasShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 London
- Day 2-4 Paris
- Day 4-5 Zurich
- Day 5-6 Milan
- Day 6-8 Rome
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends in Rome, on the evening of Day 8. After a busy day of sightseeing you're free to enjoy the city food and nightlife!
When and where does the tour start?
The tour starts on Day 1 in London. Participants should arrive in time for 11am, to ensure they're ready for an action-packed day of exploring London's biggest landmarks!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the price of this tour, however we are happy to assist with the arrangement of transfers! Once you have a confirmed booking we can arrange these with the tour operator.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
From London to Paris & Rome Tour
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from London8 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$234$1,843-13%USD $1,609
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$234$1,843-13%USD $1,609
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from London8 DaysWednesdayNov 7, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$234$1,843-13%USD $1,609
- TuesdayNov 6, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdayNov 13, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$234$1,843-13%USD $1,609
- WednesdayNov 7, 2018from London8 DaysWednesdayNov 14, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$234$1,843-13%USD $1,609
- TuesdayNov 13, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdayNov 20, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$234$1,843-13%USD $1,609
- WednesdayNov 14, 2018from London8 DaysWednesdayNov 21, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$234$1,843-13%USD $1,609
- TuesdayNov 20, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdayNov 27, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$234$1,843-13%USD $1,609
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from London8 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$234$1,843-13%USD $1,609
- TuesdayNov 27, 2018from London8 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$234$1,843-13%USD $1,609
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 January 2019 the full payment of $1,609 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1609 for From London to Paris & Rome Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 217 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 477 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,609 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for From London to Paris & Rome Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on From London to Paris & Rome Tour